How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the theory is true about page one and ulti joining kidds crew this is the best way to do it.

Have Kidd save them from big mom.

I think killer is with hawkins because of a info dump or he recruits hawkins to the alliance. I don’t see them fighting because killer doesn’t seem like the type to fight without talking he’s not as rash as Kidd.

I’m expecting Kidd to see apoo but put aside his revenge and go for big mom.... for now
This is what peak delusion looks like.
Kid is an ant to Bigmom.

BM will go back to the rooftop and it'll be Bigmom vs Kaido vs Luffy, 3 way battle

When she got memory back she said it was a filthy town...
Oh yeah I forgot about that. I can only argue that Tama might have triggered the Olin character which Prometheus calls it the special mode. It was shown though in the story that she is indeed soft to kids. Idk gonna have to wait for the chapter. One thing though this personality change is nothing new to BM. Her character is exactly written like this.

why tf do people act like they read the chapter already. you know you cant trust these ppl to say accurate spoilers
Nope my arguments are good, otherwise you could debunk them with is not the case.
:kayneshrug:

Yes he try to kill them, literally pointed out in this panel:

Their where about the get killed, even Pez like Capone pointed out.
We have on panel where Big mom not give any fuck of killing people and her own childrens(with you dodge many times when I come with this argument) fear her to a point where they try to escape.

What the spoiler said?
Pls enlight me.

Pudding literally getting a flashback with Sanji loving her eyes while everyone else from the flashback bulling her for her eyes.
Yes that is actually bullying someone my friend.

Because she would still stay with nothing outside of having a second RP. Without any help she can try to face a another Yonkou? But for which price? To risk her crew getting killed off and she beeing major injuried? With Kaido together or with the elbaf army she could take the adv over the other yonkou.
And she throw it away for a kid? Where she was when Momo was about to get killed of by Kaido?
shes literally giving pudding advice on how to not be bullied. shes just still big mom and its bad advice "just make yourself look like everyone else because its creepy". but its still her trying to help her as a little girl.

im leaning towards she only cares like this about little girls not children in general and the koreans are being vague. remember when she gave her youngest daughter a knife and was like look everyone just needs to get along with her. even though all her other kids were saying dont do it the girl is a crazy person

Oh yeah I forgot about that. I can only argue that Tama might have triggered the Olin character which Prometheus calls it the special mode. It was shown though in the story that she is indeed soft to kids. Idk gonna have to wait for the chapter. One thing though this personality change is nothing new to BM. Her character is exactly written like this.
She isnt O-Lin. She is like when she slept with Brook. She is still Big Mom.
Post automatically merged:

She has memory

Unless Usopp separated himself from Nami, I think its more likely they tag Ulti instead. They effectively were only fighting her to begin with. Page 1 was just chasing.

I think P1 is a way better fight for someone like Chopper, that way we still get a physical fight with him
Yeah, that’s not happening. Nami has been exclusively linked to Ulti. She’s not going to share a major fight with Usopp, especially as the moment she gets Zeus, Usopp is worthless given Nami’s output. Oda isn’t going to let someone step in on her shine. It’s also not true to say that they’ve only been fighting Ulti, as they were introduced as having fought both of them.
Big Mom: “I don’t have time for the squabbles down here, the real fight is up there.”
Also Big Mom: leaves the roof
Doesn’t know the difference between willingly leaving the roof and getting forcefully thrown off it?
Big Mom: “How dare you attack a child, have you no morals??”
Also Big Mom: let’s her children fend for themselves, to the point where Kat and Brûlée are abused by thugs

wow, such consistency
Would have helped if you had read past the part that made you upset, you would have read the part about the food, which is consistent with what her character has always been and shows her actions in this chapter are perfectly reasonable given her character (as well as the part where I said morals don’t have anything to do with it). At least then you wouldn’t have had to respond dishonesty.
dont see that coming when Luffy decides to take some 1 vs 1 then that happens he could need some help for some time to recover like in Dressrosa but at the end he defeats his opponent in 1 vs 1 and those who helps him just stall his opponent for the time being. i cannot see BM fighting Kaido for real.
A little bit different when he’s up against a Yonko. And if Big Mom is serious about being pissed at Kaido’s subordinates, not a soul is going to stop her. No one can, first off, and no one in the alliance would refuse the help.

Can you say it again, there’s too much random stuff to wade through in this
I said the reason he won’t is because he put aside his revenge against kaido to fight big mom so why would he fight apoo? That’s like him going back to the roof to fight kaido after saying he would fight mom.

Nami hasn’t gotten her named chapter yet. Ulti is gonna be pissed and angry about what big mom did and will try attacking her.

That’s why Kidd will come in and indirectly save page one and ulti from a beat down.

We already know nami is next because the saboady thing and the fact these chapters keep setting up her own chapter.

The only way for her chapter to work is if Kidd comes out starts fighting big mom and nami and usopp continue their fight with page one and ulti

It’s crazy how Kidd took two punches from big mom and was in better condition then sanji who looked like he was beaten to half death by Black Maria
why the hell are the kid fans fighting the sanji fans and vise versa? lets focus our efforts on the zorostans like always. of course kidd vs apoo wont happen. that being said, kidd aint taking down big mom here. he will find her and try to fight her tho. he aint just giving up on her to fight apoo of all people. apoo is to small time for drake even. also, sanji is fine after black maria. that shit did nothing at all despite him not protecting himself with armament :kayneshrug:

Clashing against a YC1 like this

Shits on anything Midd and Killer will ever do. When Sanji defeats King....yall gon be crying real hard.
Imagine being so desperate you reference the same clash that happened 25 chapters ago and compare it to the multiple times Kid had struck Kaido, tanked Kaido or Big Moms attacks and outsmarted Big Mom in the past 10.

Hilarious thing is none of that even involved Kid using Haki on offense or defense.

Sad bro

Yeah, that’s not happening. Nami has been exclusively linked to Ulti. She’s not going to share a major fight with Usopp, especially as the moment she gets Zeus, Usopp is worthless given Nami’s output. Oda isn’t going to let someone step in on her shine. It’s also not true to say that they’ve only been fighting Ulti, as they were introduced as having fought both of them.

Doesn’t know the difference between willingly leaving the roof and getting forcefully thrown off it?

Would have helped if you had read past the part that made you upset, you would have read the part about the food, which is consistent with what her character has always been and shows her actions in this chapter are perfectly reasonable given her character (as well as the part where I said morals don’t have anything to do with it). At least then you wouldn’t have had to respond dishonesty.

A little bit different when he’s up against a Yonko. And if Big Mom is serious about being pissed at Kaido’s subordinates, not a soul is going to stop her. No one can, first off, and no one in the alliance would refuse the help.
Usopp is also linked to Ulti lol. She singlehandedly is the one that hurt him. Page 1 wasn't actually involved. All Usopp has been doing is slowing him down.

"Thats not going to happen". You guys awkwardly talk in absolutes and that shit burns you repeatedly. Why keep doing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.