How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji in his focus arc

Sanji in the arc after

Sanji focus arcs always revolve around kindness saving him. This however is the next arc, and a fighting arc at that. Haters stay delusional lmao

Yes. Like I said, he will get his time to shine, but nothing major or crazy. It's not his arc so he won't be in focus too much like Luffy or Zoro, we can see it already.
He will still get his yc1 fight. That's crazy and major. He is a main character along with luffy and zoro so he will continue to get major things. Law on the otherhand. His time was in dressrosa.

Sanji will get his time to shine, but nothing crazy, because he is on cooldown after WCI arc that was centered around him entirely regardless the fights. I mean, Law is still sitting on a bench since Dressrosa lol, I believe for Sanji this arc is the same: he is present but nothing major.
Bro A Fight isn't even something crazy lmao, Every strawhat got a fight in enies lobby. The only extra thing sanji did was the whole gates of justice thing, if thats what you mean by crazy then yea sanji probably won't do anything that crazy in terms of saving people in wano but he will get a fight.

Yes. Like I said, he will get his time to shine, but nothing major or crazy. It's not his arc so he won't be in focus too much like Luffy or Zoro, we can see it already.
Sanji taking down a calamity then pulling off a gates of justice moment will put him up there with zoro and luffy I really don't know what you're playing at, stop being so short sighted.

Yeah, I'm pretty convinced now that Oda simply used BM to separate Ulti and Page 1, and force another 2v1 with her and Nami/Usopp.

They are on the performance floor, and depending on what Chopper is doing it could be the perfect opportunity to have his matchup with Page 1. I expect his fight with Queen to not end well either.

Sanji taking down a calamity then pulling off a gates of justice moment will put him up there with zoro and luffy I really don't know what you playing at, stop being so short sighted.
Alabasta wasn't his arc either but he still got a great fight and pulled the mister prince thing.... was that not major at the time? Short sighted indeed.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Better than being delusionally pessimistic. You don't live everyday with the unreasonable assumption that the sun won't come up tomorrow do you? You can look for patterns and have an idea on the future.
Depends, did the creator of the sun told me that the sun won't be coming up tomorrow?

Facts. Main characters will always be main characters. Kidd is really the only exception. Law has had his time already. He will continue to do what he has been doing, support, mix people up and throw rocks. He isn't getting a major 1v1 or even being some major player against a yonko. He might join the big mom fight with kid eventually and continue to pull switcheroos and make great plans but thats it.
Post automatically merged:

Delusional or a liar :few: which one are you I wonder...
Law needs to earn his big boy bounty somehow tho, there is no way he gets less than Luffy's subordinates. So even if he won't fight 1vs1, he will do some sneaky moves to piss off the WG I think.

Law needs to earn his big boy bounty somehow tho, there is no way he gets less than Luffy's subordinates. So even if he won't fight 1vs1, he will do some sneaky moves to piss off the WG I think.
Theres 2 things Law can do....potentially beat Jack ( I doubt it ). Or do something with the Ponelyglph or CP0.

In terms of combat...he aint doing much more tbh. The lack of focus on him this entire arc until Roof Piece, shows he was only there for the sake of hype...

Yeah, I'm pretty convinced now that Oda simply used BM to separate Ulti and Page 1, and force another 2v1 with her and Nami/Usopp.

They are on the performance floor, and depending on what Chopper is doing it could be the perfect opportunity to have his matchup with Page 1. I expect his fight with Queen to not end well either.
Honestly my guess is that this is Odas way of making it at the end of the arc they join kidds crew.

Ulti will be pissed and want to fight big mom.

Big mom will beat on her then kidd will come and save them indirectly which makes sense.

Then it could be a nerfed page one and ulti vs usopp and nami.

Maybe they even awaken possibly

Status
Not open for further replies.