How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Twisting sanjis voice actors jokes like that. Pathetic. You think oda is gona stop using g sanji like he has for 20 years out of the blue. Why even give sanji a whole mystery plot point? Why not just make him run into a tobi roppo early and off screen him fighting like he did with literally all the other strawhats...
Did you watch the interview? That was no joke

I simply compare him to Luffy and Zoro's presence in this arc, get pissed whatever you want. But it's not his arc and he won't outshine them. That's what I said by "nothing crazy".
Nobody is talking about sanji definitely outshining luffy and zoro. They all get major shine, they all got major shine in enies lobby, alabasta, and even in thriller bark. It doesn't need to be sanjis arc or zoros arc or whatever for them to get the shine they get as main characters

He isn't tho. Not a side character anymore. He gets more paneling than half of the SH crew. Idk why people feel the need to bring up the fact that he isn't a SH because he is actually an exception in this case.
He was. He got his time on the light. He isn't anymore. He is a major side character. He won't get the same treatment as luffy zoro and sanji who are basically the main main characters. Or at least the 3 out of the main characters who get the most shine at the end of the day. Some strawhats are neglected sure but that doesn't mean he stacks up in importance and spotlight as these 3.
Post automatically merged:

I do lol. I literally explained what I meant.
That's a dumb take to make. Getting something major doesn't equal outshine them. They all get major things. That's how these arcs go. Sanjis and zoros are debatable, with zoro getting a tad more combat shine while sanji gets a bit less but pulls some amazing play that impacts the success of the arc in a major way. Ala enies lobby. Ala alabasta.

I do lol. I literally explained what I meant.
Luffy will outshine everyone, no one can top 1v1ing Kaido, but sanji beating a calamity then doing some extra mr prince shit after is definitely comparable to what zoro has done and will do. Look I don't know how many times i got to repeat this but the main characters will outshine the side characters no matter how much you like them or put them in you profile pictures they are not the main characters, they can be impressive and you can like them more than the main cast but never think they will take precedence over the heroes, Especially the trio.

My thoughts on the situation Olin and Kid.

Oda set up a scenario to get some rabbits out of the hat at once.
In this particular situation, he is creating his Big Mom // O-lin pattern duality plot.
> Setting the stage for Ulti and Pageone vs Nami and Usopp.
> At the same time, he is creating a plot for Ulti and Pageone to join Kid's crew (this theory has always been very reasonable), making Kid save them, and at the same time setting the stage for a Big Mom vs Kid fight in 1vs1

Zoro displayed several parameters that most likely place him above a non G4 Luffy CoC or not:

- Massive AP showing despite alleged lack of proper physical conditions by most likely a large extent. So he is most likely more powerful in Asura than even G3 Luffy is.
- Crazily massive defensive output for the way he dealt with the combo of 2 yonko (allegedly strongest combo) whilst not standing in Asura to better work on that attack, which consumed huge quantities of stamina, it would appear at least.
- Better combat speed in Asura
- Better combat range
- Durability (took Thunder Bagua rather well despite standing with his broken bones, Luffy got his face covered in blood via Boro Breath whilst standing in good conditions)

If they met Luffy would most likely fail to resist to Asura Zoro unless in Tankman (and even then who knows) but Zoro could probably fairly resist to a ton of Luffy attacks.

usopp getting coc is a weird theory
he is a coward
he is innately a coward
probably born a coward
this entire journey is to make him a "brave conqueror of the sea"
conquerors are born with the traits usopp clearly lacked from the start of the journey
sure he can become a brave warrior later on but that has nothing to do with who he was from the time he was born.
what a joke.

My thoughts on the situation Olin and Kid.

Oda set up a scenario to get some rabbits out of the hat at once.
In this particular situation, he is creating his Big Mom // O-lin pattern duality plot.
> Setting the stage for Ulti and Pageone vs Nami and Usopp.
> At the same time, he is creating a plot for Ulti and Pageone to join Kid's crew (this theory has always been very reasonable), making Kid save them, and at the same time setting the stage for a Big Mom vs Kid fight in 1vs1
Exactly my thoughts.

Also Nami hasn’t gotten her named chapter yet and with what happened to page one ulti will be pissed so namis named chapter can’t start yet

He isn't anymore. He is a major side character.
Did you ask Oda or his editors? You better don't rush to the conclusions because unlike you, I really don't see him being done with and him not smacking Kaido to the ground rn doesn't mean anything. He still has a lot of things unresolved, being the D, his DF being connected to the Mary Geose treasure, perpetual youth surgery, some shady stuff with Coby and Drake (a theory so far). Oda invested too much in him and tied him to the endgame. He will continue getting a decent amount of screen time on par with the other SHs.

On the other hand tho, who am I to stop you thinking that way lol.

Last edited:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Yeah that's the truth. Lucy is 10 times better than Nami.

Othinus; Misaki> Erza, Robin, Mikasa, Meroleonia>>>>>>>Lucy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The big three Irrelevant Satellite Characters>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nami
Big cap, Nami is an elite character, there is no way she should be below the likes of Lucy, Robin and Erza.

Status
Not open for further replies.