How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts on the situation Olin and Kid.

Oda set up a scenario to get some rabbits out of the hat at once.
In this particular situation, he is creating his Big Mom // O-lin pattern duality plot.
> Setting the stage for Ulti and Pageone vs Nami and Usopp.
> At the same time, he is creating a plot for Ulti and Pageone to join Kid's crew (this theory has always been very reasonable), making Kid save them, and at the same time setting the stage for a Big Mom vs Kid fight in 1vs1
he saves them only for them to be defeated by nami and usopp
?

My thoughts on the situation Olin and Kid.

Oda set up a scenario to get some rabbits out of the hat at once.
In this particular situation, he is creating his Big Mom // O-lin pattern duality plot.
> Setting the stage for Ulti and Pageone vs Nami and Usopp.
> At the same time, he is creating a plot for Ulti and Pageone to join Kid's crew (this theory has always been very reasonable), making Kid save them, and at the same time setting the stage for a Big Mom vs Kid fight in 1vs1
Man what even is this theory of P1 and Ulti joining Kidd. Like why tf is everyone saying this shit lol.

Exactly my thoughts.

Also Nami hasn’t gotten her named chapter yet and with what happened to page one ulti will be pissed so namis named chapter can’t start yet
I think Big Mom is going to beat up Pageone and Ulti, so Usopp and Nami will want to take advantage of the situation to try to attack them, so that can form a definite 2x2.
Usopp and Nami will not run away forever. Also, Zeus is now close to Nami, which has become even more obvious that Nami's special chapter is close

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
To think that as we speak, somewhere else, there is a subhuman redditor who still sucks him off by downvoting anyone who speaks his mind is sad. There are no more letdowns, only thing left is for him to lower us into our graves.
Shit at this point I don't even get mad anymore. Im more excited about the shitshow. Slowly but surely, OP fandom will begin to turn to Naruto fandom in the end where people just show up to see how much more the story can be fucked.

Shit at this point I don't even get mad anymore. Im more excited about the shitshow. Slowly but surely, OP fandom will begin to turn to Naruto fandom in the end where people just show up to see how much more the story can be fucked.
ROSSIE:myman:
Dat moment when Law officially accepted his role as Luffy's subordinate :josad:
NEW WB :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.