How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well lightning is nothing but a rapid discharge of static electricity, Kidd's metals are great conductors of electricity which in technical terms means lower resistance and so although metals still conduct lightning, in some circumstances they can protect way way better than let's say a tree would do due producing less heat and outliving better.

@Gargo if you're also interested.
So let say that Kidd use a Faraday Cage to protect himself and then Iron Powder to connect Hera fury and Big Mom, will Big Mom be touched by the Amperage ?

He don't have the black lighthing
Do you have visual problem? and he call me dumbass lmao:suresure::milaugh::gokulaugh:
you a clown man
Also Enma is most likely merely a training tool:

Zoro whilst attempting to tame Enma said: "Give it back to me" obviously referring to his general energy and also haki after his arm had shrunk in size. However I believe it's extensively unlikely that Enma is capable to permanently store these even if the user wished to, and eventually the energy would be converted to another form, and regardless Oden's arms were normal before he died. Kaido talks about presence, not even haki, and swords are living objects canonically, eventually Enma simply stored his memories, but that has to be proven later on.

Also I believe that the black blade is decidedly not about storing haki in the sword, but eventually render it particularly hard without storing it, since Zoro failed to cut up Monet.

Status
Not open for further replies.