How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen didn't even bother to go hybrid against Big Mom and instead decided to attack her with Brachio fucking Bomber in his dinosaur state.

All of this simply beacuse Oda wants to save that form for his main fight with a strawhat. Bye bye logic.
Just like Rayleigh himself barely showed off what he was capable of against Borsalino, although eventually he simply wanted to preserve his stamina. It's rather Kizaru allegedly suppressing himself that didn't strike too well to me.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
O-lin isn't returning, but a sketchy Mother's Love is...
It's kinda funny.
I'm interested in the Hera Homie if that's true. Most of the BM homie's have been meh, Prometheus is somewhat alright.
She dumb.

Her homies are too by majority.

The only homie that looked fun was that rabbit something.

Just like Rayleigh himself barely showed off what he was capable of against Borsalino, although eventually he simply wanted to preserve his stamina. It's rather Kizaru allegedly suppressing himself that didn't strike too well to me.
Kizaru was definitely suppressing himself lol. He was even like "yeah, I overdid it" after destroying a large tree in Sabaody. Civilians were there as well.

We will see what he is truly capable of against the grandmaster.

doesnt haki bloom mean haki being stronger?
but luffy just improvised his way of using coc.
bloom ,the way I understand it is
haki flourishes/comes out in extreme situations
dont necessarily think growth is needed
not sure I would classify usopp using coo for the first time as his haki growing
think an extreme situation gave him enough pressure to bring it out . same thing here.

Status
Not open for further replies.