How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I just realized the parallels that Oda is pulling from Baratie in regards to Big Mom's character. Gin was grateful to Sanji for feeding them on Baratie, and ends up attacking Don Kreig at the end of the Arc.

Now we have Big Mom being grateful to the people of Okobore Town for feeding her, and she ends up attacking the Beast Pirates for destroying the town.

This could be a clue that Oda is setting it up for Big Mom to find out that Sanji is the one who made the Wedding Cake and is responsible for stopping her from destroying her own Country.

Really glad that Oda is digging deeper into Big Mom's mentality. It's all starting to come together now.
I've honestly come to realize that Linlin may be a huge ally in the future, even if she is fought and defeated here. There are clear hints and ties to Elbaf for sure, but that doesn't mean she has to be an antagonist there.

Who knows how the rest of this arc ends up, but this chapter has convinced me that regardless of how she flip flops her personality, Oda is definitely looking to redeem her character. Her finding out what she did to those kids is extremely important to that.

I've honestly come to realize that Linlin may be a huge ally in the future, even if she is fought and defeated here. There are clear hints and ties to Elbaf for sure, but that doesn't mean she has to be an antagonist there.

Who knows how the rest of this arc ends up, but this chapter has convinced me that regardless of how she flip flops her personality, Oda is definitely looking to redeem her character. Her finding out what she did to those kids is extremely important to that.
This is one of the main reasons why I just can't see Big Mom going down for good on Wano. Everything that is setup to resolve her character arc has been centered around Elbaf.

So..... Big Mom is angry that Kaido's crew have no pirate code!?

The same woman who would betray an alliance and basically showed no code!?

Okay... just enjoy the ride Sadistic Senpai, just enjoy the weird flip flop we're seeing... day after day I'm losing interest

I can already tell Big Mom plot this arc from this point onward will probably be a sore to the eye for most viewers...

Status
Not open for further replies.