How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk used 1% of his Strength based on which panel exactly?
As it stands Fujitora dealt better against Mera Sabo than Mihawk against Vista.

Mihawk said his power knows no restraint, but Luffy still managed to dodge some of his slashes while every Admiral hit him in the first try.

Funnily enough, Yonkou are grouped with Admirals, not Mihawk. By Chinjao, Luffy and I think even the Volume from the Bullet movie is saying that Bullet wanted to beat Admirals and Yonkou to prove that he's the strongest, why not Mihawk?
its simple
you dont beat mihawk to become the strongest in the verse
you have to surpass both the admirals and the yonko
that is a harder journey than the wss.

Mihawk used 1% of his Strength based on which panel exactly?
As it stands Fujitora dealt better against Mera Sabo than Mihawk against Vista.

Mihawk said his power knows no restraint, but Luffy still managed to dodge some of his slashes while every Admiral hit him in the first try.

Funnily enough, Yonkou are grouped with Admirals, not Mihawk. By Chinjao, Luffy and I think even the Volume from the Bullet movie is saying that Bullet wanted to beat Admirals and Yonkou to prove that he's the strongest, why not Mihawk?
Simple why not Mihawk because he doesnt stand in Luffy s way he doesnt want to find the One piece
Mihawk said his sword knows no restraint not himself also Mihawk fist hit on Luffy with eyes closed :myman:

Mihawk is a Legend hyped by Whitebeard the WSM meanwhile
:myman:

H

humanbeing

imagine Luffy could uses his new ability with his gattling attacks. BM and Kaido have for sure strong attacks but they don't have something like gattling

Simple why not Mihawk because he doesnt stand in Luffy s way he doesnt want to find the One piece
Mihawk said his sword knows no restraint not himself also Mihawk fist hit on Luffy with eyes closed
You're deflecting. Bullet didn't give a shit about who stands in his way. He just wanted prove he's the strongest, therefore he went after the strongest which in his mind were the Admirals and Yonkou, not Mihawk.

When Mihawk tried to clash with WB, a commander intervened while Akainu was paired up to fight WB in the war.

- Whitebeard vs Akainu
- Marco vs Kizaru
- Jozu vs Aokiji
- Vista vs Mihawk

See the pattern?
Mihawk got the weakest enemy out of all of em, is that portrayal?

Mihawk said his sword knows no restraint not himself also Mihawk fist hit on Luffy with eyes closed
Lol Mihawk attack can't even temporarily Ko Luffy
Luffy after one casual kizaru kick :fuah:

Kizaru casual restrained kick>>Mihawk unrestrained slashes

Lets not forget Luffy didn t wanted no smoke with Mihawk he ran away meanwhile against 3 admirals he didn t give a sh
:quest:Wondering why you're not commenting me, tired of them L'z?
Didn't I already debunk this mess
Mihawk =Blocking Luffy way to the platform
Admirals=Guarding the Platform
Luffy also ran from Kuma even with help :kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.