How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
While Zoro not having third sword and Gyuki sneak attaking from behind :shame:
exactly and we don't know how fuji got bandage
Let's not talk about bandaged Fuji having his equal helping him or the so called Strongest admiral:shame:
While restricted, a sneak attack during a meeting and guess what

They still got low-diff :shame:

P.S Rather have 3 small bandages then lose my title and be a retcon character
Zoro>Fuji>Mihawk

Yet you guys never answer this question, Where are his wins against these other Top tier Swordsmen?
Same place as shanks wins, kaidos wins, big moms wins, admiral wins. They havent been fleshed out. Why show their capability before he has the build up to show it properly. You guys know nothing about actual literature. Id rather pour acid into my eyes than read anything youd write, especially if it reflected your comprehension skills.

But to simply answer your question. They arent shown, no. But the hype has to exist for a reason... just like it did with kaido and look where we are now. We knew literally nothing about kaido for several hundred chapters and now his hype is justified

No no no only one person could reasonably kill Garp, that person is Big Mom.
Injured Kaido will be beaten by Luffy
nah Kaido is at the center of this saga still

Kaido also the one Sword put a spy under his crew , Garp ( who's obviously leader of Sword) have history with Kaido for sure and understand he's a big threat, now Garp after hearing the news will probably come to take a look at what's happening , but he won't leave this arc alive

exactly and we don't know how fuji got bandage
But he has help with your strongest admiral isn't it ? :josad: whilst Zoro didn't have his third sword and two party are fighting him one is sneaking from behind and one from the front :josad:

While restricted, a sneak attack during a meeting and guess what
Headcanons.com :josad:

They still got low-diff
A low diff whilst an admiral got bandaged are u sure about that:josad:
P.S Rather have 3 small bandages then lose my title and be a retcon character
AOKIJI lost his admiral title Oda didn't even give him it it seems after the fight he became a YC level :josad:

nah Kaido is at the center of this saga still

Kaido also the one Sword put a spy under his crew , Garp ( who's obviously leader of Sword) have history with Kaido for sure and understand he's a big threat, now Garp after hearing the news will probably come to take a look at what's happening , but he won't leave this arc alive
Garp isnt the SWORD leader. Garp is too lazy. Garp is just chilling.

Sengoku is my bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.