• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rip MIlaugh title now it's confirmed :josad:
Shanks v Mihawk debate can finally end
Shanks fan won after 20 long yrs
And Yonko fans have won. So sad.
LadmiraLs suck big cock

Fake Admiral Laokiji went to big Daddy Marshall Zehahaha D. Teech to ask for counseling on how to become strong

Now bitch boy Coby L. Larine is asking second hand bitch boy Drake information about Yonko Luffy senpai.

Meanwhile Bitch boy Lelmeppo still cleaning bathroom stalls

All while Yonko Teech is spanking Laokiji (Lobys supreme commander) for not using his devil fruit right

Meanwhiel old geezers Larp and Lengoku eating crackers and talking about how the old times were great and Garp is scared about WAIDO and Meme alliance

Navy hq + warlords=4 yonkos already confirmed
Us=Warlords including himself
use simple knowledge
Nice headcanon :josad:
Shichibukai are working for the WG and they came to support the Marine HQ against WB crew let's not talk about Sengoku saying even with Admirals around and shichibukai they don't have the chance to win :josad:
You forgot this great moment, when it took vista,izo and another guy to help slow down Ronse
You also forgot about the moment where day dreaming mihawk didn't get touched by Vista whilst admirals kissed the ground or bled :josad:

And Yonko fans have won. So sad.
LadmiraLs suck big cock

Fake Admiral Laokiji went to big Daddy Marshall Zehahaha D. Teech to ask for counseling on how to become strong

Now bitch boy Coby L. Larine is asking second hand bitch boy Drake information about Yonko Luffy senpai.

Meanwhile Bitch boy Lelmeppo still cleaning bathroom stalls

All while Yonko Teech is spanking Laokiji (Lobys supreme commander) for not using his devil fruit right

Meanwhiel old geezers Larp and Lengoku eating crackers and talking about how the old times were great and Garp is scared about WAIDO and Meme alliance
This was inspirational, im in tears the best poet I've ever heard im keeping this in my quotes
P.s Make A new one this actually made me laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.