How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They arent reasonable thoughts, you literally just went to shitting on me. You get what you give and sadly im petty enough to waste my time with filth
Well either you can't read well or hate being being wrong...
I guess you don't know what reasonable is. Quite sad that you can't handle anything that disrupt your own views.
Pot meet kettle.

Shichibukai are working for the WG and they came to support the Marine HQ against WB crew let's not talk about Sengoku saying even with Admirals around and shichibukai they don't have the chance to win :josad:
Nice try, Warlords are their own separate power which is why there are 3 powers and not 2
You also forgot about the moment where day dreaming mihawk didn't get touched by Vista whilst admirals kissed the ground or bled :josad:
Daydreaming Vista didn't get touch either why do you forget? it's exactly why their =

You also must've forgot this great moment

Casual Aokiji isn't even startled by WB whilst mihawk is

Yeah fujitora totally went all-out in a place where celestial dragons live, and has a meeting with all the kings of the world going on
Headcanons.com unless you bring a panel that said they didn't go all out :josad:

Luffy got bandages by foxy but you're right
Low-Mid Diff, once again we don't know how he got bandages but for sure they're stronger then Rorona zoro
Having an equal beside u and he still got bandaged /=/ fighting alone against your opponent :josad:

did oda give him the character introductionbox? and is that you're counter argument I guess you finally accepted mihawk lost his title because unlike Kuzan oda gave mihawk introduction box
So he didn't give him an Intro box thanks for confirming to us that he lost it :josad: poor kuzan even his intro about admiral level lost it whilst KIZARU GOT REINTRODUCED WITH A TITLE BOX SAYING HE IS AN ADMIRAL LEVEL :josad:

But you ignore how Shanks and Mihawk dueled but there was never a winner. Mihawk makes a lame excuse now about 1 handed. It's a fucking cop out to me. No that's just you whining like a bitch who can't handle another person viewpoint, Quite fucking pathetic tbh.
"Hype" isn't the be all end all. You should know that.
Calm down... enough ravaging for now

Headcanons.com unless you bring a panel that said they didn't go all out :josad:
Ok Mihawk went all out against Vista and Luffy easy as that whilst apologizing to his superior :zosmug:

Having an equal beside u and he still got bandaged /=/ fighting alone against your opponent :josad:
and It was 4 commanders
whos to say they didn't split up? they got ez diffed though
So he didn't give him an Intro box thanks for confirming to us that he lost it :josad: poor kuzan even his intro about admiral level lost it whilst KIZARU GOT REINTRODUCED WITH A TITLE BOX SAYING HE IS AN ADMIRAL LEVEL
:nicagesmile:Admiral is a title for those in the navy who earned it, kuzan left the navy
but wait If Kuzan left and Oda decided to not give him the title
That would just confirm mihawk lost his title nice job bozo you keep making my case even more easier now I got more evidence

You call this reasonable? New borns literally have better reason than you
It is. Because it is a possibility. Your just triggered I said it.

Mihawk does run away, Mihawk doesn't challenge Shanks anymore cuz of a dumb reason.
And your once again showing you can't handle anything persons opinion and viewpoints.

That is what scummy people do.

Status
Not open for further replies.