How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice try, Warlords are their own separate power which is why there are 3 powers and not 2
Nice try they are force that always got mentioned alongside Marine HQ keep dreaming :josad:

Daydreaming Vista didn't get touch either why do you forget? it's exactly why their =
Who has to be injured ? The distracted one or the one who is focusing :josad: let's answer it admirals got distracted they kissed the ground / bled / or sent flying now the answer is obvious :gokulaugh::josad:
You also must've forgot this great moment
Yes the moment where sengoku said even with admirals they can't win :josad:

Ok Mihawk went all out against Vista and Luffy easy as that whilst apologizing to his superior :zosmug:

and It was 4 commanders
whos to say they didn't split up? they got ez diffed though

:nicagesmile:Admiral is a title for those in the navy who earned it, kuzan left the navy
but wait If Kuzan left and Oda decided to not give him the title
That would just confirm mihawk lost his title nice job bozo you keep making my case even more easier now I got more evidence
Do you know what going all out means?

It is. Because it is a possibility. Your just triggered I said it.

Mihawk does run away, Mihawk doesn't challenge Shanks anymore cuz of a dumb reason.
And your once again showing you can't handle anything persons opinion and viewpoints.

That is what scummy people do.
Bro, you pretty much ignored my point. This a manga where hype is literally everything until feats come rolling in. It happens with every character that gets downplayed. They get called a fraud and everyone waits 200 chapters and pretend they never called them a fraud. Youll be the only one sucking a fat fucking L when mihawk actually gets his shine

Nice try they are force that always got mentioned alongside Marine HQ keep dreaming :josad:
Nice try atleast try to bring up manga facts
There a different power
Who has to be injured ? The distracted one or the one who is focusing :josad: let's answer it admirals got distracted they kissed the ground / bled / or sent flying now the answer is obvious :gokulaugh:
ANd then all the admirals went on to make the strongest pirate kiss his deathbed
And Mihawk :josad:
The moment where the World Government doesn't care about abolishing Mihawk but says Kuzan was a great-loss
you've been a easy low-diff for today
don't make me pull up the interview and ruin your milaugh dream days again

Ok Mihawk went all out against Vista and Luffy easy as that whilst apologizing to his superior
Yes in a day dream mode he is fighting all out :josad: whilst admirals had help and got bandaged :josad:
and It was 4 commanders
whos to say they didn't split up? they got ez diffed though
:gokulaugh:
4 commanders lmao
:gokulaugh:
Sabo just got his DF and three of them didn't even show if they can beat Jack :gokulaugh:
Admiral is a title for those in the navy who earned it, kuzan left the navy
but wait If Kuzan left and Oda decided to not give him the title
That would just confirm mihawk lost his title nice job bozo you keep making my case even more easier now I got more evidence
Where is the title of former admiral then :josad: keep using excuses after Kuzan got exposed to be weaker now :josad:

he isnt an admiral fan
he just post whatever might get attention at the moment and yall eat it up. funny to watch
if you ask me
no I dont think kaido is.
So the guy wanking the Marines and bottom tier Coby for the past four months+ isn’t even a Marine fan?

I knew Marine fans didn’t exist, they just hop on any role that’s against the Yonko

Is this what hating from outside the club is? :gokulaugh:

Bro, you pretty much ignored my point. This a manga where hype is literally everything until feats come rolling in. It happens with every character that gets downplayed. They get called a fraud and everyone waits 200 chapters and pretend they never called them a fraud. Youll be the only one sucking a fat fucking L when mihawk actually gets his shine
And my viewpoint is hype isn't the be all end all.
Clearly, if hype is the first stage of things, actual feats come soon after... and not very often does hype equate to feats being equal...
That's My opinion and My viewpoint. So don't get pissy with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.