How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
only Kidd and killer are confirmed to not be the one percent guy.

hawkins told killer his percent but didn’t say anything about Kidd. If Kidd was one percent he would say it.

Luffy and zoro had 19% combined beginning of wano
sanji and law then
hawkins and drake both have common interest in o-soba mask, it'll make sense if he was the one, but i don't see him dying cuz SHs could be immortals til the EOS
law can still perform the eternal youth surgery in this arc.

Meme aint gonna be stopping at P1.

She'll either go on a rampage in the Live Performance floor after helping Tama get there. And then will fight Queen, because Queen doesnt want her to wreck Onigashma....

Or Tama will tell her to save Chopper from Queen. Prompting her to fight Queen.

kaido was thinking of 5 greatest pirates after luffy's red roc, and wondered if zoro has coc and laughing with luffy afterwards after ashura lmao.
He thought about the potential not his current level :suresure: the word ceiling is there for a reason but afterwards it got called fun / tricks / superficial but Kaido after Ashura shivered / panted / screamed in pain / this state only appeared after togen totsuka
:suresure:
So much for a CoC trash punch > Ashura :suresure:

I dno about Law but Kid is definitely Luffy's equal/rival.
so far he has proven to be Luffy's equal?

Does he have the Ryou? He haki advanced kings?

Does he have the haki of the future? Apart from having injured a gentle commander, he beat 1?

Has he beaten a new world size? Kaido respects him the same way he respects Luffy? Kaido recognized in him the potential of Xebec, Roger, Whitebeard, Oden and Shanks as Luffy?

Suppose he develops advanced hakis here, he will always be late compared to Luffy. Luffy's treatment is way too big compared to Kid.

Meme aint gonna be stopping at P1.

She'll either go on a rampage in the Live Performance floor after helping Tama get there. And then will fight Queen, because Queen doesnt want her to wreck Onigashma....

Or Tama will tell her to save Chopper from Queen. Prompting her to fight Queen.
Oh ffs just give up. Sanji is fighting Queen

1. Glad it was confirmed Tama can't control actual zoan users. That kills any sort of Executive control theories.

2. Hopefully Page 1 isn't done and either Usopp or Chopper can continue to get a good fight. Nothing here indicates Usopp got a defining, powerup moment so either Page 1 isn't done or he's fighting Ulti with Nami and Zeus (once he's disowned)

3. Tama will use Queen's mic to tell all the controlled henchmen to do something drastic. I guess it'll be something different than just being army fodder, since that is exactly what they are doing now

4. Kid confirmed to still be going after BM, which is good. They have to keep her away from Kaido, I like that they are doing this. What I'm more curious about is what Kid actually does next to try and stop her or fight her.

5. Zoro and Law MIA but it'll be interesting to see what they do.

6. Still NO confirmed matchups for Sanji, Yamato (maybe) and Chopper. Maybe Chopper is poised to fight Page 1 if he recovers, IF Usopp is meant to fight Ulti with Nami. Maybe Usopp and Chopper have another teamup like in Alabasta against him. What I do hope is that he's not down, not nearly enough time has been dedicated to the actual fights, but rather plot movement. This is fine, but everybody needs something this arc, there really can't be any loose ends about strength or powerups after this arc.

Really interesting shift though. Literally only Luffy and Kaido on the roof now. We have no idea what Big Mom is going to actually do either, nor Kid.
Page One will be up, he was shot to the performance floor to fight Chopper probably.

Probably tell all the gifters, “come to wano and help with evacuation of flower capital” just so Oda can clean out the fodder.

He won’t do anything, Big Mom will go to performance hall slap Drake for destroying Tamas village, Tama will give her command, Big Mom will go to wano, Kidd and Apoo fight.

Zoro is going to heal. He’ll be back after dome fights end to rejoin Kaido fight.

Usopp and Nami vs Ulti

Chopper and pleasures vs Page One.

Yamato vs Jack in a few chapters

Status
Not open for further replies.