How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
so far he has proven to be Luffy's equal?

Does he have the Ryou? He haki advanced kings?

Does he have the haki of the future? Apart from having injured a gentle commander, he beat 1?

Has he beaten a new world size? Kaido respects him the same way he respects Luffy? Kaido recognized in him the potential of Xebec, Roger, Whitebeard, Oden and Shanks as Luffy?

Suppose he develops advanced hakis here, he will always be late compared to Luffy. Luffy's treatment is way too big compared to Kid.
Cmon man, you know Oda doesn't focus on the rest like he does with the SHs. Do you honestly believe the SHs are gna get stronger while everyone else stay stagnant???

@Lukegranders

Listen to these pathetic Kidd haters still saying he won’t fight Big Mom. Lol. What did I say? Oda wanted a situation where Nami meets Zeus and Kidd saves his future crew mates. And exactly that is being set up now. I like how Kidd tanking all of Big Moms attacks is ignored, but everyone wants to make corny L jokes for the littlest of things like him being shocked at Big Mom flying lol. Just pathetic.
It’s corny.
causally tanking yonko attacks. Makes sense on how they fought till they dropped and not they fought and kaido one shotted them.

:cheers:

Yes, and he is fighting as if nothing has happened against Luffy.
He only released HUFF HUFF, after using divine diagram with a lot of ADCOC, after LORO's coup.
He was not HUFF HUFF after LORO's coup. And yes, after using your own stroke, it makes sense since it is a very fast stroke and with a lot of ADCOC in it. We saw the inefficiency of ASURA, kaido is still fighting very well and smiling.:yearight::yearight:
But don't worry, it's more a feat of resistance for Kaido than a disgrace for LORO.:yearight::yearight::catsure:
Your dude panted in the panel after he got slashed you can see the little cloud :josad: also After togen totsuka Kaido still continued to clap Kaido like nothing happened and he still remembers his power :milaugh:

I mean, she's the Queen of "character faults". It clearly doesn't matter how much you get trolled or how fucked you're in the head with a split personality and acting like a slow kid, you can still get CoC and even use at at an advanced level.

Oda pushed "Rocks" as the strongest crew in history with WB, Kaido, BM and Shiki as crewmembers, watch the SH's actually get pushed to that level by the end of the story cuz "main characters" and gotta be the best of the best :milaugh:
To be fair most conquerors are deranged idiots, but I think that’s why they’re admirable
I think the strawhats will get pushed to that, if it happens it happens. It’ll be due to fate :seriously:

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
Kaidou and Luffy smile at each other and start fighting again. Kaidou's kanabou clashes with Luffy's kick and create a huge shockwave in all Onigashima.
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
LMAO, KAIDO's casual attacks with ADCOC, have the ability to generate a shock wave the size of ONIGASHIMA, when it collides with another ADCOC, LOL.
And that is not even a named scam.
🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

It’s corny.
causally tanking yonko attacks. Makes sense on how they fought till they dropped and not they fought and kaido one shotted them.

:cheers:
Facts. It’ll be funny to see their reactions when Kidd unlocks adv CoC and has a clash with Big Mom. Listen to how much Killers getting downplayed just for being in front of Hawkins. Just hilarious man lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.