How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Facts. It’ll be funny to see their reactions when Kidd unlocks adv CoC and has a clash with Big Mom. Listen to how much Killers getting downplayed just for being in front of Hawkins. Just hilarious man lol.
:cheers:

They can’t help it.

Lets be real if it was zoro and sanji casually tanking a mountain sized attack everyone would hype it.

At least zoro fans give props unlike another fanbase

:wellwell:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Your dude panted in the panel after he got slashed you can see the little cloud :josad: also After togen totsuka Kaido still continued to clap Kaido like nothing happened and he still remembers his power :milaugh:
Yes, that same cloud he used in the form of a dragon, and he uses it when he is upset or angry. And besides, KAIDO recovered in a matter of seconds from ZORO's cut, 1 seconds later he was already talking to LAW as if nothing had happened, and about to kill Zoro, as if nothing had happened, seconds later, and now he is laughing.

Idk... Giving BM her homie back is a bad idea in any situation I think. Anyway, I need more context because so far it looks mega dumb from Oda lol
They couldn't contain him, hence the metal box. Once he broke out, all law did was teleport him so that way she would go back up and distract Luffy.

Plus, it won't mean much anyway. Hera is now a thing and clearly BM made her to replace Zeus. He's going back to Nami 100%

Kidd bashing is not even funny anymore, y'all start to look ridiculous. This attack had two purposes, show the new strength Big Mom acquired. Make someone separate Tama from PageOne and Ulti (Big Mom). Give Hawkins a plot relevance (fight with Killer) and finally Nami taking a deceived Zeus in front of Big Mom while Kidd is holding her.
The jokes were always corny anyway

Kidd: *sneezes

Fans: Useless Midd takes so much Ls lol.

Kidd: Tank Yonko attacks

Fans: Useless Midd is going to fight Apoo. He’s so trash for chasing Big Mom lol

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
CoC punch >>> Fun
Ashura attack >>> cursing and panting / shivering / sweating / in pain / having a permanent scar
:holdthisl:
The last time this happened is post togen totsuka

:akasalt:
This is what Kaido has done to us huh? You are looking at sweats while I am still hung up on the fact that Kaido dodged one of Luffy's punch.
I swr the bar is in hell :cheers:
Join me brother & :holdthisl:

Status
Not open for further replies.