How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn’t the spoilers say she lost her memory ?

I don’t think it’s permanent thing like first time though
She didn't lose her memory, the spoilers never said that.
Big Mom thanks Tama for taking care of her while she lost her memory. Big Mom says she still remembers how Tama takes her to Okobore Town and treats her oshiruko despite being so poor.

Kaido being hit by Ashura:

Kaido fighting Luffy 1v1:

BIG BRAIN PEOPLE:
ZORO'S ASHURA MADE KAIDO SHIT HIMSELF BUT HE'S SMILING AGAINST LUFFY! ZORO>>>>>>LUFFY.
ZORO TOP1 VERSE. :smart:

If this shit was purely trolling it would be fine. trolling is fun. But some people really believe in this kind of thing.
:tchpepe:
Kaido got a scar from Zoro, Luffy didnt realy do anything that damaged Kaido on that level yet....Soo what are you even talking about lmao?

It is Luffy>Zoro and it will likely always be that, but they are not that far away from power, Zoro was carrying the fight up until Luffy unlocked a new powerup from his buttex, and thats undeniable. Even while i disagree with people who say Zoro>Luffy, at least they can try to present some evidence back it up and create an argument behind it, unlike some Sanji fans who still lie to themselves thinking Sanji is still a relevant part of the "monster trio" with tons of evidence to sugest otherwise.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Oh now killer might die somehow and its gonna get sentimental.. especially for Kid
he's going to go berserk... its going to be a hit to the guts if killer died as a sign of act 3 ending... his words reinforce his morale but not the reality that may be inevitable... od a might be taking and emotional fury as a route of development of development for kid... That OPM ending is hitting hard as i imagine Killer's demise.
MAY the best occur... if killer doe die then damn its gon be an emotional roller-coaster for Kid and us fans alike
That shit is purely to say it's a "hard fight" for Killer.
I REALLY don't see Hawkins losing to Killer right now, but if Oda is planning to drop a bunch of Supernovas, getting rid of Hawkins and Apoo right now is a golden opportunity. If that's the case and we no longer see the Magician, I hope he puts on quite the show for this last appearance.

This is what Kaido has done to us huh? You are looking at sweats while I am still hung up on the fact that Kaido dodged one of Luffy's punch.
I swr the bar is in hell
Dodging luffy punch just to low diff him aftetwards before even others started to work against big mom :suresure: and he nearly got killed if not For Zoro who clashed with Kaido and overpowered him and left a scar on his body that upset him while he called CoC punch fun :funky:
Take your L :kobeha::holdthisl:

Status
Not open for further replies.