How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

it is hard to predict how BM will react when Kid catches up to her. would she tun back to evil or will she continue in her current mode and will take more of the beast pirates. will Kid attack her or will he just observe her?
will the beast pirates inform the commanders that BM betray them and is taking them out?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The link is broken, but the fact that you’re directing me to some post on another forum leads me to believe you don’t have any real evidence. Koby unlocked CoO in Marineford, and then we learned about its advanced form in WCI...it’s possible he could have it the next time we see him, but as of now, that’s absolute conjecture and not a fact like you’re trying to act.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Also its crazy big mom saw page one and knew she had to coat in ADV CoC to take him out.

Only three other characters got attacked with ADV CoC and was one shotted

Luffy (twice)
Law
Zoro

Big mom knows page one is not someone you can beat without ADV COC

The link is broken, but the fact that you’re directing me to some post on another forum leads me to believe you don’t have any real evidence. Koby unlocked CoO in Marineford, and then we learned about its advanced form in WCI...it’s possible he could have it the next time we see him, but as of now, that’s absolute conjecture and not a fact like you’re trying to act.
Oda said Koby has Advanced observation and master of roku
It was mark by Oda himself.

And I was not referring to Koby at MarineFord but TS Koby

Status
Not open for further replies.