How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So wasn't Big Mom suppose to be going back to the roof which is the main reason why Kidd was chasing her but yet Big Mom goes downstairs? Lmfao! This is Oda's cheap way of letting Nami get a hold of Zeus. All the plot armor is Wano is getting ridiculous.
She got knocked out of roof by Kid and friends, sees Kid again and attacks him, chases him.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Hawkins: "Killer, your chance of dying is 92%."

Killer: "I believe in my ability and not in predictions."

Hawkins: "I pray for your good fortune then, Killer."

Killer: "Go to hell. I'm not gonna pray for any fortune from you!!"
GOD DAMN. I'm really warming up to Killer. This showdown with Hawkins might be great.
-Ulti: "My Brother..."
Fuck Ulti. I know you're gonna attack Linlin, but not like this. Don't leave the arc to the meme :pepemy:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
GOD DAMN. I'm really warming up to Killer. This showdown with Hawkins might be great.

Fuck Ulti. I know you're gonna attack Linlin, but not like this. Don't leave the arc to the meme :pepemy:
Lmfao it's the opposite
You lost me killer how can you face garbage and he tells you you got 92 percent chance of dying against him.

Nah nami zeus ulti all together nami chapter

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Lmfao it's the opposite
You lost me killer how can you face garbage and he tells you you got 92 percent chance of dying against him.

Nah nami zeus ulti all together nami chapter
I don't think Hawkins means against Killer, but about leaving Onigashima alive lmao.

Killer's acting cool as shit. IDEC.

Nami's my guess, but you know Ulti is about to attack Linlin... My bet is Nami uses Zeus last minute to strike Ulti down before Linlin gets a shot in.

Status
Not open for further replies.