How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

Base Luffy is going toe to toe with hybrid Kaido. imagine Luffy with awakening , and gears. to be honest i am not buying that Kaido is the strongest anymore he might be equal to BM but i think Shanks is stronger and BB will be soon if he is not already.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
REMEMBER 20 YEARS AGO WHEN CHAPTER 1010 CAME OUT

OMG KID AND KILLER ARE GONNA FIGHT AND DEFEAT BIG MOM JUST LIKE LUFFY AND ZORO AND LAW BEAT KAIDO

:cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:

LMAOO!!!!!!!!! KILLER FANS DONT EVEN GET TOO ENJOY ONE WEEK BEFORE

KILLER VS HAWKINS

"Lol Lanji didn't even do damage to the weakest Tobiroppo lmao"

And then Big Mom proceeds using CoC on her first to deal with the man, even Luffy knew the dino was tough.
More respect please, you guys gotta respect the Mr.Prince's foes, and P1 is getting up..

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Cut to Onigashima 3rd floor. Big Mom's attack hits the side of Onigashima dome, creating a huge hole and blowing Kid and Killer into the castle. Big Mom also enters the castle, but since the hole is so huge, she ends up on a different floor from Kid and Killer.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I REMEMBER KID AND KILLER FANS WERE MAKING FUN OS SANJI BEING TRAPPED ON FLOOR 3 BY FEMALE HE CANT FIGHT BACK

NOW KILLER TRAPPED IN FLOOR 3 VS VETERAN LEVEL HAWKINS

:denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote:

Don’t take them seriously.

They are still coping from the Black tooth situation. You know the one where sanji lost to fodder?
These boys have the audacity to bash Kidd when their boy has spent the entire raid being Black Marias slave lmao. I can't wait for their reaction when they realize that he will have to team up with Drake to beat Queen LOL

Im actually hyped for Hawkins vs Killer bout. Lets GO!!! Hawkins is about to say... YUGIOH! :finally:

Glad Usopp made it clear that Tama can only affect smile users only. :fullmom:

Feel sorry for Page One, kinda like dude, RIP. :usoprice: :chopoff:

Nami steals Zeus back and help defeat rest of the fodder and Ulti then Sanji saves her from Queen :choppawhat:

Act three ends when the yonko fall, wont be 5 acts.

Status
Not open for further replies.