How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it related to the pseudo

Kidd : Fight Kaido until he run out of stamina, no KO

Sanji : nearly got killed by Doffy if Law wasnt there

Now you can compare Kaido and Doffy, it's up to you
I think it is not good to compare the feats of arc that happened long back to the current arc...especially in One Piece...Sanji wouldn't have won agaisnt Doffy but could have put better fight had he known about Doflamingo power....in the same wano arc Apoo damaged Luffy/Zoro because of his peculiar DF powers...

I think it is not good to compare the feats of arc that happened long back to the current arc...especially in One Piece...Sanji wouldn't have won agaisnt Doffy but could have put better fight had he known about Doflamingo power....in the same wano arc Apoo damaged Luffy/Zoro because of his peculiar DF powers...
You can apply the same to Kidd. The situation stay the same, Kidd was better against an opponent who is clearly stronger than Doffy
Post automatically merged:

Fought Kaido and did no damage, even currently he has yet to damage anyone onscreen
:suresure:
Sanji did damages to Doffy? He wasn't even able to fight

Man, Wano lots of characters, hard to focus on one thing....it's making me dizzy. With each passing chapter, I get less convinced that this is a 5 act arc and that this act 3 will end in tragedy. I feel act 3 is overstaying it's welcome. At least Oda is consistent in making Big Mom a meme.

Status
Not open for further replies.