How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can apply the same to Kidd. The situation stay the same, Kidd was better against an opponent who is clearly stronger than Doffy
Post automatically merged:

Sanji did damages to Doffy? He wasn't even able to fight
And luffy lost to cecar, luffy got clapped by mingo the first time when he threw hiþ out the castle like a doll, zoro lost to yeti cools... context matters my man. Not everyone is gona show their true ability in every single clash. Lets stop arguing with irrelevant shit and just wait and see what the guys bring in this arc instead of digging for moments that happened 10 years ago in an entirely different situation.

Anyway, I hope killer dies and creates some actual tension this arc. It would give some meaning to hawkins dam tarrot readings. It could also be crazy development for kid and really twist him up and make him an actual pshyco. More of an anti luffy who has actually lost his crew members and has no one to dig him up from his dispare. Could be amazing.

And luffy lost to cecar, luffy got clapped by mingo the first time when he threw hiþ out the castle like a doll, zoro lost to yeti cools... context matters my man. Not everyone is gona show their true ability in every single clash. Lets stop arguing with irrelevant shit and just wait and see what the guys bring in this arc instead of digging for moments that happened 10 years ago in an entirely different situation.
Ya like bringing up Alabasta performances in part 1 sabaody but context only exists for the people who look and read every panel most of these individuals just zero in on their favorite character and that's it lol.

Luffy didn't lost to Caesar, lets not talk about temporary situation. Sanji would've died without Law, to Doffy

Kidd clearly have better feats against Kaido than Sanji against Kidd in the same timeline

Anyway, I hope killer dies and creates some actual tension this arc. It would give some meaning to hawkins dam tarrot readings. It could also be crazy development for kid and really twist him up and make him an actual pshyco. More of an anti luffy who has actually lost his crew members and has no one to dig him up from his dispare. Could be amazing.
Killer nor Kidd is dying and if you honestly still believe that Idk what to tell you.

I like you, I like @rerere, @ReggieZoldyck21 is fine, @Pantheos is fine also.
Dont actually remember any of you trolling Sanji so much as to incur a wrath from the sanji fandom.

So what the fuck is going on?
lol
Legit question.
:P
I’m just trolling. I fuck with Sanji. He’s actually in my top 10 favorite characters and he is my 2nd favorite Strawhat. I still do think he’s actually fighting Queen and that it’s pretty ironic that these Sanji stans are bashing Kidd though lol.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Ok I see.
Wano is so bad that it legit turned you all crazy.

Understandable. :doffycry:

Serious though.

Making predictions for this shit show is a waste of time. And fighting each other for these predictions is just dumb.
Just enjoy this shit show and enjoy some pretty panels here and there until this garbage is over.
Let the hatred for this shitty arc be the bond for your friendship. :sweat:

Ok I see.
Wano is so bad that it legit turned you all crazy.

Understandable. :doffycry:

Serious though.

Making predictions for this shit show is a waste of time. And fighting each other for these predictions is just dumb.
Just enjoy this shit show and enjoy some pretty panels here and there until this garbage is over.
Let the hatred for this shitty arc be the bond for your friendship. :sweat:
Poetry :josad:

Killer nor Kidd is dying and if you honestly still believe that Idk what to tell you.
First off, I like killer, me liking a character doesn't change the fact that it would probably be good for the story and kidds character going forward if killer dies. Does he have a role going forward? What effect will it have on kidd? Sure he probably isn't dying even with the 92% shit. But its getting kinda ridiculous that everyone has high death probabilities but no one ends up dead. Killer would be a good character to give this shit meaning. He could go out in a big way. Would be nice to see. Do you not want him to die because you are a kidd/killer fanboy or are you just saying this because "oda doesn't kill anyone"

Status
Not open for further replies.