How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
I denied non of this in my posts though; I only said you can hit without touching with COC even when it's not augmented by ADCOA if that makes sense to you.

??? This is adv COC what are you talking about? Not touching is contingent on using Adv COA concept of Flow + COC

Big Mom or Kaido wouldn't be able to do this if they didn't know Adv COA

That I agree with, I am just trying to say BM listening to Tama makes perfect sense.

Not really, it's a big boost and a terrifying power to fight against but nothing suggests you can't fight COC with other abilities.
No, it's an increase in power, let's see, luffy has ACOA and FS, two types of haki at most, and that's not enough for kaido, luffy can now ignore KAIDO's strength thanks to ADCOC, before they needed to receive the blows , defending himself with his arms, and when he did he was screaming in pain. A person who does not have COC will have the same fate, the blows will touch you, even when you are against attacking, as luffy did here, for example a MAGMA punch from akainu,you will not be able to play at the Kaido club, for that KAIDO counterattacks the punch using your club and the ADCOC from a distance (in front of the club), so first the punch needs to pass through the ADCOC and only then reach the club.

A user without ADCOC cannot beat KAIDO, 1x1, I am not generalizing that all users who have ADCOC automatically beat those who do not, but a user who does not have ADCOC is completely below in terms of%, of equaling KAIDO in a confrontation , ADCOC is necessary for this, it may not be necessary for other users of ADCOC, because they do not have the durability of KAIDO, and this makes KAIDO special among ADCOC.

We are seeing ACOA, failing to do real damage to KAIDO, Luffy says it is superficial.
But ACOA will not be superficial in other users of ADCOC who do not have the durability of KAIDO, so someone who has NOT Adcoc, and has ACOA may, yes, have a chance against SHANKS for example, but not against KAIDO.

Last edited:
It doesn't confirm anything, you are totally wrong. Nami and Usopp have to defeat Ulti and Page One.
Kid isn't going to recruit anyone, especially the beasts pirates. Also, Nami has to fight a F6, just like Franky, Brook, and Robin. She clearly stated that she needed stronger lightning to knock out Ulti, and we know that Prometheus is on his way. Usopp also has to defeat Page One. What is truly confirmed is that Usopp and Nami will defeat Ulti and Page One.
Ulti have no business in catching Nami anymore. The only reason she went after Nami was because Ussop bullied PageOne.

Big Mom did a worse action that simple bullies, she attacked her brother. You think she's run after a bully and forgive Big Mom?

Admirals are legit scared of CoC potential ... Sengoku above all

Kaido legit confirmed HANFUL of people have it (3 of whom are Yonko with Dragon and Mihawk having a good chance)
Kaido legit ignored Marine form him 1001 list ... list of people WHO CAN FIGHT HIM

Marine odds for Ad.CoC user is fucking low ... EVERYTHING point out to this

maybe Akainu have a chance? I meet them there at BEST
I think both Akainu and Aokiji have CoC for sure just based on their desire to become Fleet Admiral. I think the rest of the admirals have a decent chance but not as much as those 2.

Ulti keep chasing them and forgive someone who hurt her brother. That's not knowing Ulti at all. Ulti will fight anyone who touch her brother.

The only reason she was chasing after them was because Ussop bullied PageOne
Big Mom will wreck Ulti and Kid will probably step in and save her. Kid could just shoo Ulti away and/or Page 1 gets back up and tell her to forget Big Mom.

There's thousands of ways that this could go, but in the end the story has heavily implied Ulti will be defeated by Nami, so she eventually will leave Big Mom alone

Why didn't Big Mom use this ability on Kid when she punched him:choppawhat:
For the same reason why Crocodile didn't use his sand tornados or blades against Luffy in their third and final fights, why he didn't make sure that Luffy was finished the two times he beat him, why Doflamingo didn't use Parasite against Luffy or Law except during his futile attempt on G4, why Smoothie didn't easely cut the treasure room door to let Brook copy the Poneglyhs or used horizontal versions of her Flying slash, why Perospero didn't use his df to lift their ship above the waterfall, why Akainu and Kizaru didn't melt the ice created by Aokiji or aimed for Whitebeard's head when he had a heart attack, why Big Mom didn't use any of her real power during WCI arc, etc..

They're running away from the fight. Ulti will probably keep on chasing them
Yes she will, Page One too.
Sometimes I wonder if some of the guys here didn't start reading One Piece from the new world and skipped few arcs because they obviously don't understand the story properly.

Usopp was running from Chew in Arlong Park for the entire arc!!!!! And he ended up defeating him.

- He ran from Sugar and Trebol. Then knocked out Sugar.
- He ran from Perona. Then knocked her out too.
- He ran from Mr4 and Mr5. Then he defeated them too.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ

??? This is adv COC what are you talking about? Not touching is contingent on using Adv COA concept of Flow + COC

Big Mom or Kaido wouldn't be able to do this if they didn't know Adv COA
And we've seen ADCOA which is not supposed to touch the target touch Kaido like 100 times already. It was just one of these inconsistencies Oda has with Haki.

Yeah, Kid needs more strong members if he's gonna keep up with ma boy Luffy. This theory gets my support. :cheers:

Killer was amazing in this chapter.

Ulti have no business in catching Nami anymore. The only reason she went after Nami was because Ussop bullied PageOne.

Big Mom did a worse action that simple bullies, she attacked her brother. You think she's run after a bully and forgive Big Mom?
No wonder why I'm right every time. Some of you guys don't understand how Oda writes his story.

If you think that Nami and Usopp will not defeat Ulti and Page One then get ready to be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.