How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
He already did their percentages, I'd expect it to be someone who wasn't (Kid or Law)
His predictions are most likely time limited depending on the situation. He only checked Luffy's survival percentage back in MF to know that while low, it never dropped to zero

And ever since that moment many things changed including the alliance with BM, potentially decreasing Luffy's survival percentage prediction.

And coincidently in this arc, there is again one person with a 1percent chance of survival, low again but not to zero and thus giving to Oda the possibility for him to parallel the MF thrill

As for hawkins prediction of a certain someone having a 1% chance of surving is Oda's way of adding false tension into the story. I wouldnt read too much into it, this will amount to as much significance as Marco's message to Luffy.

Can someone explain these few points to me because I'm a little lost:

Where was this "mama mode" when Momo was being crucified? Or where was this during WCI?

When big mom got her memories back in the prison what she said about the town & its people does not match up with what she said here with Tama.

Oda introduced all these different sides with big mom before in wci... I get she's unstable and predictable, but everything about her quirkiness has been established beforehand so when it comes back in won't feel like it's out of nowhere.

This rare mama mode literally came out of nowhere for plot purposes.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Where was this "mama mode" when Momo was being crucified? Or where was this during WCI?

When big mom got her memories back in the prison what she said about the town & its people does not match up with what she said here with Tama.

Oda introduced all these different sides with big mom before in wci... I get she's unstable and predictable, but everything about her quirkiness has been established beforehand so when it comes back in won't feel like it's out of nowhere.

Oda: Excuse me but I'm the one who is writing this, not you.

Logic only applies to things when I allow them to.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

H

humanbeing

is it possible that CoC haki enhance the speed of the user?
like Shanks as stopped Akainu or Rayleigh as he stopped Kizaru, or Kaido when he attacked Luffy and Luffy was not able to dodge even with his FS at the beginning of the roof fights.

What is shown from the rooftop fight indicates that Luffy can go toe to toe with a serious Kaido. However, to beat him, he needs a gear up. Otherwise, zoan regeneration of Kaido will prevail against Luffy.
I hope so because otherwise it would make Luffy's growth kinda pointless, I mean what's the point of making him made of rubber one of the most important aspects in the story if then it becomes useless.

Also, why is CoC associated with barrier Haki? When people like Hyogoro, Sentoumaru and even the Boa sisters use weaker versions of it? Or is it a separate thing, given the first 2 times Kaido knocked Luffy out, he made physical contact? Plus having Zoro cutting Kaido with CoC reinforced swords.

What exactly did BM say about the town and its people that doesn't match now?

Why would her memory of Okobore town affect Kaido's business with Momo? Why were people thinking her business with Page One would affect her alliance with Kaido? Do people really think he gives a shit about his lesser officers, or that she would choose a kid with no food over Kaido?

Also, she called Okobore town dirty when she got her memory back. How does that in itself contradict what she says here?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Why would her memory of Okobore town affect Kaido's business with Momo? Why were people thinking her business with Page One would affect her alliance with Kaido? Do people really think he gives a shit about his lesser officers, or that she would choose a kid with no food over Kaido?

Also, she called Okobore town dirty when she got her memory back. How does that in itself contradict what she says here?
luffy called tama's house dirty and stinky :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.