How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Mom attacks hit like a truck!! Amazing that killer and Kidd are still standing.. wonder how Kidd is planing to fight her alone. :sus:

So Oda is Setting up the Final 1 v 1.

This war is coming to an „end“ soon, even tho will only be the beginning for something big

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Kaido defeated Oden, you mean ''Kaido couldn't defeat Oden without cheating''?
No, I mean Oden was straight up about to murder Kaido before an old woman saved him lol. And then Kaido got stalled out by Big Meme of all people.

Interesting. Then Kizaru couldn't defeat Marco and Aokiji couldn't defeat Jozu without cheating.
I’m not claiming Aokiji and Kizaru are 1v1 kings now am I? It was you who laughably claimed Kaido was the strongest OP character.

Kaido showed superiority to Linlin on the rooftop,
Lin Lin had already proven that she is exactly equal to Kaido. Exactly equal. So no matter how much you try to shit on Big Mom unfairly, she is equal to Kaido in strength lol.

@Salah WG

The scabbards also targetted Kaido and uet afterwards they’ve ended up fighting his underlings... Anha?
Scabbards won't go back to the roof
Zoro will go back, so i didn't say he won't fight Kaido's Underlings but i don't believe he will fight someone like King because he is strong enough to keep Zoro busy & if he doesn't & end up being a quick fight then that's major dehype for King, i don't believe Oda would do that when others got to fight a lot

So Zoro needs shorter fights & thus i believe he will kill Orochi too & defeat Fukurokuju quickly & maybe help here & there & help Hiyori ... etc until he returns to the Roof when Raid is few chapters from over

No, I mean Oden was straight up about to murder Kaido before an old woman saved him lol. And then Kaido got stalled out by Big Meme of all people.
Oden died by losing to Kaido.

Kaido can become 1 v 1 king after the death of Oden. Oden literally states if he fails no one can beat Kaido.

I’m not claiming Aokiji and Kizaru are 1v1 kings now am I?
You are claiming Kizaru > marco, and Aokiji > Jozu based on how they won by CHEATING against their opponents. So yes it's the same damn thing.
It was you who laughably claimed Kaido was the strongest OP character.
You think I am Oda? :suresure:

Oda in SBS: Kaido > Akainu.
Oda in SBS: Kaido is called as strongest creature.
Oda's manga: Kaido is called 1 v 1 king.

Lin Lin had already proven that she is exactly equal to Kaido. Exactly equal. So no matter how much you try to shit on Big Mom unfairly, she is equal to Kaido in strength lol.
Kaido shits on Linlin, not me. LOL.

Imagine, Akainu telling Kizaru; ''That was pathetic Borsalino, I've to do everything myself'' :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.