Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good chapter!

looks like the final match up is set!

Yamato is going to help Luffy so its gonna be 2 v 1 against Kaido.
then and we have Sanji, Marco, Izo, Kawamatsu, Zoro, Nekomamushi Vs. King, Queen, Perospero all currently in the live floor.

Oh I love Nami she has a soft spot for children as we first saw in Zou now Ulti about to face her wrath idk how BM is going to do I feel like she would lent Zeus for Nami somehow to finish of Ulti since she still needs a poweful attack and currently BM hates Ulti for hurting Tama soo... we'll find out next chapter!

"Chapter 1013: Cat Burglar":amazing:

still hoping Usopp gets a fight maybe against the remaining numbers since P1 seems already taken out that would also be good with his character with his obsession with Giants(Elbaf).
Dude shut the hell up the rooftop will never turn into 2 vs 1, Yamato is just like Franky during the Lucci fight in EL, he'll be there for a while but soon realise he has no place there since it's a CoC fight so he'll either keep watching or go down

Neko is injured and Perospero is probably stronger than we think is
But he was about to lose to Sulong Wanda and Carrot if not for the clouds sheltering the moon,from his own admission.
I think even Injured a Sulong Duke should be stronger than Sulong Carrot and Wanda.

Jack also took an entire army of Sulong officers each stronger than Carrot and Wanda individually(judging by rank) and is now matched against Inu alone.

Looks like a difference in portrayal between the Sulong dukes if Inu beats Jack while Neko struggles to defeat Perospero.

Status
Not open for further replies.