Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro is the Jesus aka the Weekly Messiah of One Piece is not because of he looks like a cross bs happening in this chapter. It has been happening for long ago.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/zoro-is-the-jesus-of-one-piece.13834/

Now shut up and stop defending traitor kun.
Damn, my boy is salty that Jesus sanji is carrying the cross on his back literally on his way to fight the angel of death and king of hellfire. Let zoro chill. He needs to save up energy for queen

Think about it 🤔 sanji vs king is literally biblical and zoro vs queen is literally historic. King represents Christianity being forced on traditional Japan by outsiders trying to change how they think, queen is the industrial revolution. Sanji aka devil leg himself will repell this forced oppression from this foreign controlling angel while zoro represents traditional Japanese values despite heavy disadvantages( his injures and basic weaponry) against the industrialized slave driven wano which queen brings with him. Goda :finally:

Think about it 🤔 sanji vs king is literally biblical and zoro vs queen is literally historic. King represents Christianity being forced on traditional Japan by outsiders trying to change how they think, queen is the industrial revolution. Sanji aka devil leg himself will repell this forced oppression from this foreign controlling angel while zoro represents traditional Japanese values despite heavy disadvantages( his injures and basic weaponry) against the industrialized slave driven wano which queen brings with him. Goda :finally:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
King, Queen, Prince.
Let the time answer.

You guys needs to stop

Always fun when the real pieces of shit make themselves known around here...it’s not a gray area and it doesn’t make you subversive, gleefully wishing for an eight year old girl - even a fictional one - to perish isn’t a great moral hill on which to die yourself, full fuckin’ stop. Nobody cares if you like Tama or not; learn to express an opinion without calling for violence against kids, you dickheads. It also wasn’t cool when Kaido’s men beat the shit out of Momo, so before using that as a flimsy defense, recognize there is no “better” or “worse” in child abuse :crocusuh:
Tama is a drawing, an annoying one

So I'm back.. the chap was thrilling.. each and every chapter a certain different plots develops... tho some are still pending.. but the matches are finally set for the SHP and
yamato.. and the mink's scene had also been progressed and I'm looking forward to Perespero vs Neko

Yamato id heading for the roof.. that was expected but good to see the confirmation

Sanji & zoro : after law left zoro with sanji and went after BM that's noice..and sanji making a mummy out of zoro and has been kicking fodder gifters around while carrying him around.. sanji says something interesting "you getting to tbe roof isn't nothing to sneeze about" this can be a gag or sanji's complementing zoro
it can either mean that zoro finding his way to the roof is astonishing LMAO.

OR
sanji underestimated zoro

i reckon its not the latter its a gag coz it was said in that tone noting that its not official translations.

It also seems like we have been understating ulti's head butts.. just with that headbutt he broke Komachiyo's bones.. hard headed fr (badum tis) looking forward to Nami vs her as well tho if yall noticed ulti wasn't wearing her mask i bet you did

overall a great chap i enjoyed it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.