Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Keep lying to yourself, D Goat.
1. Judge's son doesn't carry a cross, he carries a bandaged man.
2. Judge's son wasn't crucified. He was caught in spider web like a small insect caught in spider web.

The real Jesus is Zoro the Weekly Messiah. The parralels never end and it will keep increasing. Can't wait until it's the turn for Zoro's flashback then it's confirmed: "Zoro was born in sheep's stable and when he was born, 3 lords of Wanokuni regions visited him". :myman:
Post automatically merged:

What kinda bible are you reading? Was Jesus caught in a spider web?
1. A bandaged man that look like a cross.
2. He literally got caught and crucified by Black Maria and the shape look even like a cross lol. That's like saying Momo didn't get crucified.

I agree with Zoro being the Messiah though. Keep up the good work as usual Topi-kun.:myman:

zoro is wrapped in bandages like zombies. just like ryuma in thriller bark. this whole yonko saga against kaido started when luffy and zoro met kinemon in punk hazard. that fated meeting happened just when zoro slayed the dragon. zoro's pose was just like "ryuma slaying dragon in oda's previous one shot" when he used his one sword style slash big mom warned about.

the parallels are too many. so why so many people are denying even the chance of zkk?? obviously oda won't disrespect luffy. he is gonna defeat kaido. but defeating him is not enough. and kaido won't die by just getting punched too hard!!

but kaido needs to die. otherwise he will come back and destroy wano. even marines beat him before but that didn't stop him because he was alive. why everyone says in sea,land and air always bet on kaido when he has been defeated multiple times? because the guy doesn't die and comes back again. death is even a central point in kaido's character.

All the L zoro haters talk about is even more strong indication that zoro will kill kaido.
1. zoro missed a dangerous kill shot? L? he will do it again
2. zoro's cut against kaido was not deep enough? L? he will really cut him down
3. zoro is bandaged like a zombie? L? ryuma was a zombie who slayed dragon

and i know whats the next L gonna be. sanji will fight king. yes i am not a sanji hater. he will fight king and prove himself. haters will say zoro doesn't even get to fight king?!!! but that will only mean zoro will fight someone superior like he always does

Well said for why ZKK is happening. The two Wano saviors, and I agree 100% with the Sanji vs King part, I been in the camp of Zoro return is to kill Kaido, instead fight King. Only say Sanji would fight him, is because Zoro got other plans. The other way I see it, is Zoro play a more prominent role than just sleep for 20 chapters. Could embarrass King with his new black blade, while knocking out the fodder leaving CP0 shocked. Either way we eating :cheers:

In my opinion, the chapter was good, and I'm glad we're going back to the Live Floor to check on the Rest of the Samurai, Chopper, Drake, Marco, King, Queen, and Perospero - as well as Sanji who seems to be lining up to head there as well. I also guess that Nekomamushi will be making his way to the Live Floor as well since Perospero is there...

Anyway, I just wanna see how the players will be shifted / moved around and how things will turn put overall with Luffy up above by himself.

So Zorotards want Zoro to take a cheap victory by killing an already dead Kaido?

Looool
Lol keep that same energy
For me, both this and chapter 1005 are the most funny. This with Zoro bandage cross moment and chapter 1005 with "TATSUKETE ROBIN-CHUANN" moment.
This arc is the greatest hits of Sanji gags.
"I smell Pussy" (parts I and II)
"Gifters are strong!"
"I HATE THIS DAMN SUIT"
"Way to go lil bro"
"Ladies save me"
"Shitty Marimo"
And more...

Lol keep that same energy

This arc is the greatest hits of Sanji gags.
"I smell Pussy" (parts I and II)
"Gifters are strong!"
"I HATE THIS DAMN SUIT"
"Way to go lil bro"
"Ladies save me"
"Shitty Marimo"
And more...
I'm gonna keep that negative energy so if Zoro does pull some hype shit I'll be the most hyped but if it doesn't I'll be the least disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.