• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
But Zoro used his strongest attack and still didn’t deal major damage
He said it himself, if can’t do it then he’ll leave the rest to Luffy
Luffy is putting way more work in
Didn't like this part personally it felt like Oda used Ashura moment to boost up Luffy's moment that came later that chapter.

Zoro will have more shine than that.
let me just say this
How would you react if Zoro was doing what Luffy has done? Like being compared to Roger, Wb, Oden,... Kaido constantly praising Luffy and paying attention to him
Well, I would be happy just like Luffy fans are that Kaido did that with Luffy.

How would I react if Zoro was doing what Luffy has done alone? I would be amazed on how much I was wrong with Zoro's potential power level probably.

Zoro can’t fight King, he’s too damaged.
I think he will have a little character arc with Hiyori and Orochi. After that he needs to pull off something great, it would be weird if Zoro is out this soon. Maybe he will do one last attack with all of his strength against Kaido above the capital.
It’s not like this theory far fetched, they are parallels between Ryuma and Zoro
You’re forgetting the biggest thing
Luffy is the main character

Gonna give my two cents on what happened.

Sanji probably sensed Yamato being strong, so he ended up going to the Scabbards. Law teleported the Scabbards to the Treasure Room. So he probably teleported himself and Zoro there as well. When Sanji got to the Treasure room, Law and Zoro were there instead of the scabbards. Then Sanji takes Zoro and aims to take him to Chopper.

I dont know why he didnt end up running into the Scabbards before hand or Inu/Jack, but he ran into them now.

So from now on, I think they'll run into Hiyori who's somewhere on the second floor. She'll take Zoro and heal him. And Kawamatsu will stay and be a bodyguard. Sanji will then accompany Izou to the live performance floor. King defeats Marco, Izou gets pissed and attacks him. King defeats him as well. Then King flies after Momo, and Sanji flies after him and stops him. Then their fight begins.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
how stubborn u gotta be to think that zkk will happen after read this "i was itd atleast knock you out🥺😫"
I'm stubborn because if you have enough oil in ur head you'd know that this is not Zoro's final act during this arc.

There is still probably his named chapter somewhere in the future of this arc + we learnt about him having CoC which will probably be developed especially that Oda made Kaido ask Zoro about CoC.

Sanji probably sensed Yamato being strong, so he ended up going to the Scabbards. Law teleported the Scabbards to the Treasure Room. So he probably teleported himself and Zoro there as well. When Sanji got to the Treasure room, Law and Zoro were there instead of the scabbards. Then Sanji takes Zoro and aims to take him to Chopper.

I dont know why he didnt end up running into the Scabbards before hand or Inu/Jack, but he ran into them now.

So from now on, I think they'll run into Hiyori who's somewhere on the second floor. She'll take Zoro and heal him. And Kawamatsu will stay and be a bodyguard. Sanji will then accompany Izou to the live performance floor. King defeats Marco, Izou gets pissed and attacks him. King defeats him as well. Then King flies after Momo, and Sanji flies after him and stops him. Then their fight begins.
sanji dont exist its Loda who placed him there most likely for no reason at all

I think Luffy will beat Kaido. Kaido will be K.O for some time. After that he will get up and try to destroy the capital and then Zoro slays him.
I think Kaido needs to die, he can’t be held in Impel Down and he’s too strong to become a side character after Wano.
You do you
Your expectations are really high for Zoro
You’ll be disappointed
And most importantly slandered by me 😈

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

@511johan this is an example of stubborness.

Gotta respect the belief.

But this is pointless. Sanji can't beat someone like King at least not alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.