Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Quick question, why is it that Zoro and Oden always need to blacken their arms whenever they imbue Haki on their swords but Roger and WB just bypass the whole arm hardening thingy and just goes straight to imbuing their swords with Haki???
Because Zoro's CoC is too large so it occupies a larger area

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
When they said cutlassess, I immediately thought of those grass cutting machete thingy for some odd reason:josad:
Apologies King :cheers:
it's a cutlass because it cuts lasses sanji is an okama and therefore a lass, so sanji vs queen

Is it just me
Or is Jack inferior to King and Queen in every way possible

They both are probably better swordmen than him. Stronger Base Forms. With Queen also being a great Markman with Cyborg weapons and Plagues and King being able to fly while having "Wildfire" and possibly Advanced Haki

The only advantage he might have is his Thick Fat Fur giving him better durability. But that's just speculation.

Is it just me
Or is Jack inferior to King and Queen in every way possible

They both are probably better swordmen than him. Stronger Base Forms. With Queen also being a great Markman with Cyborg weapons and Plagues and King being able to fly while having "Wildfire" and possibly Advanced Haki

The only advantage he might have is his Thick Fat Fur giving him better durability. But that's just speculation.
Rather Jack is younger than them, he can grow to higher heights.

aint we forgeting who s who and hawkins who set him up was there they were with him and queen
drake wasnt even expecting this:kayneshrug:\
I don't really think Hawkins, Who's Who and Queen ganged on him.
I mean, look at the panel closely, the focus is clearly on Drake standing in front of Queen who pulled his weapon while Hawkins and Who's Who are in the background.

Thus, Drake's ass being whooped by Queen isn't unlikely.

I don't really think Hawkins, Who's Who and Queen ganged on him.
I mean, look at the panel closely, the focus is clearly on Drake standing in front of Queen who pulled his weapon while Hawkins and Who's Who are in the background.

Thus, Drake's ass being whooped by Queen isn't unlikely.
the thing is he wasnt expecting it tough he got sneak attacked
queen was his ally

Status
Not open for further replies.