Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why people are so up in arms over King vs Queen for Sanji's opponent. Either one is a Yonko commander with a bounty of over one billion. It's a very similar accomplishment. If he just fights Queen that's still a huge deal.
Simple, there are more ways to clown and downplay Queen, so it all ultimately goes back to which opponent looks the worst for Sanji so we can downplay him some more. Don't ever think these people are trying to actually make rational arguments or consider the other side. They will lie and call it trolling but most of them were excited when Sanji was heading to the same direction Jack was heading and the Queen connection became obsolete, the excuse was that Sanji was "nerfed", now that excuse is nowhere to be found. They said Sanji can't fight King because Marco is there now that doesn't apply anymore because Zoro is down there. Don't take them seriously because they are not trying to be fair or objective and that's the truth.

Chopper is currently engaging Queen on the performance floor. Is it so hard to believe that Sanji will have to fight Queen to protect Chopper while King got his hands full with Marco?
Yeah with Macro helping him with Queen, he isn't beating Queen by himself. Macro said he will help his side, so you got check that. Sanji will protect them by stopping King too while Macro or someone can get Queen. I am fine with him facing either, but story perspective on the situation doesn't make sense on your side especially your not talking about those around than just Sanji.

How is Zoro fighting alongside with Sanji against the calmities proves that the gap between them is barely a thing when Zoro fought 2 Yonkou before and fights a calamity later? Who did Sanji fight? Black Tooth? :neesama:
Thats considering Zoro gets healed, so he will be new, after all, Enma is carrying Zoro for the whole rooftop chapters (despite some of you guys think that Enma doesn't even exists or make a difference). But most likely it's Marco and Sanji who will beat the Calamities, Zoro can kill Orochi though

Simple, there are more ways to clown and downplay Queen, so it all ultimately goes back to which opponent looks the worst for Sanji so we can downplay him some more. Don't ever think these people are trying to actually make rational arguments or consider the other side. They will lie and call it trolling but most of them were excited when Sanji was heading to the same direction Jack was heading and the Queen connection became obsolete, the excuse was that Sanji was "nerfed", now that excuse is nowhere to be found. They said Sanji can't fight him because Marco is there now that doesn't apply anymore because Zoro is down there. Don't take them seriously because they are not trying to be fair or objective and that's the truth.
They are toxic side. They been on months about 'ZKK' and think Luffy won't face Kaido and beat him, but look what happen. Few can't even admit fault on that despite being debunked.

Not when ZKK is a thing, you guys are the best dreamers :steef:
Well it's proven by now that zoro fans reading comprehension is beyond average or should i say that zoro haters reading comprehension is below average.

And at least we had theoris based on manga unlike you guys based on headcannon :josad:
Post automatically merged:

Thats considering Zoro gets healed, so he will be new, after all, Enma is carrying Zoro for the whole rooftop chapters (despite some of you guys think that Enma doesn't even exists or make a difference). But most likely it's Marco and Sanji who will beat the Calamities, Zoro can kill Orochi though
Headcannon.com

Chopper is currently engaging Queen on the performance floor. Is it so hard to believe that Sanji will have to fight Queen to protect Chopper while King got his hands full with Marco?
Chopper is defeating Queen. Not Sanji....

Unless you believe Sanji weakens Queen for Chopper, and Chopper gets the final hit lol. The truth is that Big Mom is nerfing Queen for Chopper. Since she is going to the Live Performance floor with Tama.

Yeah with Macro helping him with Queen, he isn't beating Queen by himself. Macro said he will help his side, so you got check that. Sanji will protect them by stopping King too while Macro or someone can get Queen. I am fine with him facing either, but story perspective on the situation doesn't make sense on your side especially your not talking about those around than just Sanji.
Story perspective got Queen called out Zoro and Sanji as 2 of the strongest fighters of the Alliance, with Queen singled out Sanji as Judge's son. Now that the first half of Queen's statement is becoming true, 2 of the Strongest fighters being together, what makes you think that Queen's Judge's-son comment is not being kicked into play?
See, this is where you are ignoring story-element. What makes more sense to you. Chopper currently fighting Queen where Marco has to deal with King. Which one do you think Sanji will interfere?

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Chopper is defeating Queen. Not Sanji....

Unless you believe Sanji weakens Queen for Chopper, and Chopper gets the final hit lol. The truth is that Big Mom is nerfing Queen for Chopper. Since she is going to the Live Performance floor with Tama.
Chopper????? He is not defeating a commander worth 1.3 billion when the likes of Jinbe is out there fighting against a flying 6.

"Chopper is defeating Queen"
Did I stutter ?

He'll go from Mr Tanuki to Commander Chopper

Big Mom will nerf Queen, then Queen defeats Big Mom. Then Queen is nerfed enough for Chopper to beat him....

Chopper????? He is not defeating a commander worth 1.3 billion when the likes of Jinbe is out there fighting against a flying 6.
Chopper beat a dude stronger than Franky's opponent in Ennies Lobby. It wont be suprising....

Anyways he'll get loads of help, whilst Jinbe does it solo.

Did I stutter ?

Big Mom will nerf Queen, then Queen defeats Big Mom. Then Queen is nerfed enough for Chopper to beat him....
Nerfed or not he is not beating him let the dude prove he can beat Perospero first he lost even though he had Brook with him but now he is beating Queen :okay: Brook and Robin are fighting Maria and you want this weakling to beat a commander worth 1.32B

Nerfed or not he is not beating him let the dude prove he can beat Perospero first he lost even though he had Brook with him but now he is beating Queen :okay:
Let's not compare hax with a physical fighter. Sanji lost to Doffy due to hax but he'll defeat a Calamity this arc.

Queen will be heavily nerfed with his life at a percentage that Chopper can beat him at.

Think about how Nami beat Absaldom.

Did I stutter ?

Chopper beat a dude stronger than Franky's opponent in Ennies Lobby. It wont be suprising....

Anyways he'll get loads of help, whilst Jinbe does it solo.
Im a Sanji vs King fan, but Chopper all alone vs Queen makes no sense, he can't do it, and Chopper will heal Zoro for now most likely

What's the point? Pageone is injured he is the perfect opponent for Chopper
Sadly that's Usopp's opponent. Oda aint gonna go randomly assigning people random opponents. Why tf not just throw Chopper's ass on Komachiyo and let him get chased by P1 with Nami. And have Sanji be at the Live Performance floor with no Oni plot.

Theres a reason for everything.

Im a Sanji vs King fan, but Chopper all alone vs Queen makes no sense, he can't do it, and Chopper will heal Zoro for now most likely
I literally said Big Mom will nerf Queen for Chopper.

Sanji let's go , i can see king coming in for a sneak attack at marco and sanji coming in with a counter , sanji v king not queen:cheers:

So chopper wont fight anyone because he's too busy heal ppl & now zoro

Oda wtf is wrong with you?? So we don't get sanji for 2 months and the only thing that he's done is run around onigashima. Why???? The only reason sanji and black maria plotline happened was just so that robin and brook got their fights and a shitty gag. I got my hopes up that sanji would pull of a spy type feat, the same as in alabasta but now he's going to team up with the scabbards to fight queen??? Sanjis becoming the new chopper of the crew.
Feel you bro but there is still hope, I hope

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.