Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope it was king go look it over
Just looked it over. I remember now. The whole argument that it wasn't King was because the hand didn't have a glove. Oda also had us all in the headspace of there being a traitor and all. I still feel like the scene after showing King's silhouette is a red herring, bc it still doesn't look like King's hand to me. Lol. Guess it's not too important who stabbed him though. :luuh:

Just looked it over. I remember now. The whole argument that it wasn't King was because the hand didn't have a glove. Oda also had us all in the headspace of there being a traitor and all. I still feel like the scene after showing King's silhouette is a red herring, bc it still doesn't look like King's hand to me. Lol. Guess it's not too important who stabbed him though. :luuh:
It's King. Oda just forgot to shade in his hand. No point drawing King's silhouette...if it wasnt him.

Maybe we might get a repeat of Thriller Bark? Luffy will be down. And then Zoro will rise. Maybe when Chopper is checking on Zoro he will see behind the closed eye.:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.