Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
And the worst part is that the loudest ones don't even understand his character at all. Sad stuff.
This is honestly the truth. Some of these fans are living vicariously through Zoro and moving weird on the net just to impress a bunch of guys that wouldn't come to save you if you talk to people this way IRL. It is really sad but it is what it is I guess:kayneshrug:

This is honestly the truth. Some of these fans are living vicariously through Zoro and moving weird on the net just to impress a bunch of guys that wouldn't come to save you if you talk to people this way IRL. It is really sad but it is what it is I guess:kayneshrug:
This is damage control. Their Zoro is out. carried by Sanji, they are now lost. The word zorotard does not exist for nothing.

And zoro haters be talking shit on a forum knowing in real life they see a couple of zoro fans and won't say shit

Status
Not open for further replies.