Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really just want to see Kaido die. That's all. If Oda turns Kaido into an ally, I am legit dropping the series no cap.
Idk, Kaido being the sole worker in the Udon mines chained by sea prism stone is going to be very entertaining.
Post automatically merged:

I can't wait to see what came out of trying to capture Seven Warlords, what Shanks, Marshal D., Dragon will do.

:steef::funky:
Helllll Yes. Show me more BB pirates!

What is everyone looking forward to the most from the climax of this arc?
What happened to Sabo and Revolutionaries. What is the deal with Aokiji joining BB and What did Shanks and Gorosei talk about.
Post automatically merged:

To be frank with you guys, I just want to see a giant gaping hole in Akainu's Tiddies and I want Garp to do it. Kill the Bastard.

The thing I'm most looking forward to is the fact that we're finally going to get a glimpse into the void century, even if it solely concerns Wano. It has been heavily implied that the repurcussions of opening Wano could potentially propel us to the chaos that is soon going to ensue after this arc.

Under what context of the past is ONLY Joyboy meant to be welcomed by Wano's citizens and open its borders before the world begins to "shift"?

Is this "shift" the same thing Doffy has been salivating over from Pre-TS to reading the news in Impel down?

The world is definitely going to be thrown into chaos with all the events at the reverie which we're still oblivious to and the Yonko system gone with the fall of Kaido and potentially BM too.

What intrigues me the most is how opening Wano specifically and all the other elements surrounding it like Zunisha/ knowledge of poneglyphs/ Kozuki clan is going to contribute to this upcoming pandaemonium.

It's the eventual transition to the exposition to the overarching story/lore of the story that I'm looking forward to the most by far. With this raid I have to say that Oda is doing a good job with keeping everyone preoccupied with matchups etc. before he drops all of this out of left field.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.