Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

Rn we are waiting for a specific chapter spoilers.
Yeah that means Waiting Room.
Spoiler thread is for TALKING about the spoilers, not waiting
Huh ? what did you say ??..... The giant green cock in your mouth muffled your speech....

Can you repeat ?
You mean this little guy?!

I don't put live animals in my mouth, you creep. That's animal abuse!

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Zorojuro: By the time I get used to this guy, I'd be a much stronger than I am now right?
Zorojuro: By the time I get used to this guy, I'd be a much stronger than I am now right?

ENMA IS NOT A POWER UP

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

A very fine blade and one of the 21 Great Grade Swords, which was previously wielded by Kozuki Oden.

It voluntarily release it's wielders Haki and cuts far more than it is required to.

ODEN'S HAKI CONFIRMED
ODEN IS THE PREVIOUS WIELDER AND IT REALESE THE WIELDERS HAKI WHICH MEANS ITS ODEN'S HAKI

HAHA ZORO FANS FAKE TRANSLATION GOT CAUGHT

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Honestly the chances of seeing queen vs sanji are higher than sanji vs king but i don't care, i'll keep on fighting for king vs sanji even if my account ends up being deleted afterward because i've lost my bet...
The worst is gone, no Jack, no Page One or Perospero, straight to the real Calamities :sanmoji:, it's also very easy to wank Queen honestly (more than King for now), it will be a minor L anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.