Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Ulti is downright brazen to stand up to BM. But again, that's how much she cares for her Lil brother. Can't help but love that side of her. Loved Nami's moment, but I wonder what BM is gonna do. We can see that Oda is planting seeds for Kid and Law versus Big Mom, though I doubt they can beat her, considering she is relatively fresh compared to Kaido. It would be cool if they do. Kid must learn to infuse his attacks with COC if they're gonna stand a chance. I think he will!

For some reason, I get the feeling that Kiku and Kanjuro will end up killing each other. Neko's gonna fight Pero; it is a better match-up for Pero than anything we've anticipated. I hope it will be a one on one instead of the Mink gang bang on Pero. Also, fighting Neko in a one-on-one would mean Perospero is pretty close to YC3 level.

As expected, Sanji is going to the live floor to tend to Zoro's injuries and to help Chopper and others. King vs Sanji is still a possibility. ZKK(not likely IMO) or Zoro VS Kaido round two may happen if Zoro gets treated by Chopper.

Oda once again confirmed Zoro is his Jesus! Thunder Bagua didn't knock him out after all the damage he took from Hakai?:seriously:

Sanji X Zoro moment was a nice touch though; Sanji appears to have more confidence in Zoro than Zoro fans themselves. :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.