Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For real though, Perospero beating most of the Minks that come after him (especially if he beats Neku) would be amazing but someone will likely put him down this arc. The enemies are getting outnumbered. King, Queen and Perospero better capitalize on their number advantage on Marco before his friends show up.
Carrot will probably beat him after he's done clearing house with the Minks

So we have Black Maria going to Kill Sanji & then Robin & Brook save him & their Fight Starts
Then we got Hyogoro going to die because of Queen & then Chopper save him & their Fight Starts
And now we have O-Tama attacked by Ulti & then Nami & Usopp save her & their Fight Starts
See the Pattern?
i don't see patterns i see consistency :cheers:

No bro this would be humiliating on all levels if these two team need to team up against King
I don't know but seeing how many charactee probably take on calamity and the opening also kinda spoiler a tagteam with Zoro and Sanji. Let be honest Sanji and overall Zoro are exhausted similar probably like King who take few hits from Marco. Would not lie if King take a hype moment against Marco and Izo defeating them(Like Katakuri get his hype moment with Ichiji) only to get defeated later by Sanji and Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.