Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I don't remember Nami beating Ceasar for doing that. Did she beated someone at that arc?

What is your point? Nami said she needed more power. That time we thought of Zeus but now there is Hera.
So because she didn’t attack Caesar then, she can’t fight Ulti now?? Between this comment and your thread I just posted in, I’m starting to wonder if you’re higher than I am right now...

Not only Tama is a little girl, she also happens to be the victim of a tyrant that took over her island and made the life of everyone there a living hell and is trying to fight back the way she can. Ring a bell ? Who happened to be in that situation? Geez I wonder why Nami would feel it extra hard'

Here Nami losing all inhibition and talking back to a 300 millions bounty enemy with Usopp even telling her to calm down and not do anything stupid. That happened 350 chapters ago.

The point of Nami and Usopp is that they're cowardly characters, but like the rest of the Straw Hats, they're courageous as fuck when pushed to their limits. For Nami, it's children, just like Punk Hazard. For Chopper, it's using medicine to do evil, for Luffy, it's hurting his friends or treating you own underlings like shit. I can go on
This was clearly not the same situation. Caesar accused Nami for making kids suffer. Is not like she is challenging him or something. Being worried and enraged is one thing. Do something about it is another. Doing something stupid is beyond that. Have you all "fanboys" forget that Nami is the kind of person who can hide her emotions and work for a better outcome looking the big picture? Nami is the one who sacrifice herself, her life, her honor in order to save her village. But now she do something stupid like that? Makes no sense.

So because she didn’t attack Caesar then, she can’t fight Ulti now?? Between this comment and your thread I just posted in, I’m starting to wonder if you’re higher than I am right now...
I never said that. Nami can fight Ulti. But doesn't make sense the way Oda set this thing. Nami is enraged because Ulti hit Tama. Why she didn't anything before that? And if she is worried about Tama why she is leaving Tama instead of being on her side to protect her? And don't come with "she believes in Usopp to do it" because Usopp was there too and didn't protected Tama from Ulti. Okay we need to see the chapter to understand better but it seem BM herself would handle Ulti for them.
So literally no sense at all for Nami doing that. This is not protecting Tama and this is not acting inteligent. I just said she is acting like Luffy and everybody lost their mind.

Zorotards man
I gotta give it them, they have spirit
No, this are not we. We are kind of satisfied of what Zoro did at rooftop giving situation. Enma nerfing Zoro and he without Shusui would be too much for him to defeat Kaido.
Some still wants a fight from Zoro. I think he doesn't need to do shit anymore. Maybe change with
Yamato to protect Momonosuke so she could fight. Yes SHE. Because SHE is a WOMAN that wants to be ODEN not a MAN.

This was clearly not the same situation. Caesar accused Nami for making kids suffer. Is not like she is challenging him or something. Being worried and enraged is one thing. Do something about it is another. Doing something stupid is beyond that. Have you all "fanboys" forget that Nami is the kind of person who can hide her emotions and work for a better outcome looking the big picture? Nami is the one who sacrifice herself, her life, her honor in order to save her village. But now she do something stupid like that? Makes no sense.
It's the same shit. You think she would have acted so bold in front of Caesar if kids weren't involved
When you're enraged you don't think straight. I think you got Nami wrong; she's a pretty emotional character. She fucking fought CP9 members to bring back Robin and stayed with a half-dead Luffy fighting and entire emperor army instead of hiding. She doesn't always do "the smart thing"

No, this are not we. We are kind of satisfied of what Zoro did at rooftop giving situation. Enma nerfing Zoro and he without Shusui would be too much for him to defeat Kaido.
Some still wants a fight from Zoro. I think he doesn't need to do shit anymore. Maybe change with
Yamato to protect Momonosuke so she could fight. Yes SHE. Because SHE is a WOMAN that wants to be ODEN not a MAN.
“Enma nerfed Zoro” :usoprice:

It's the same shit. You think she would have acted so bold in front of Caesar if kids weren't involved
When you're enraged you don't think straight. I think you got Nami wrong; she's a pretty emotional character. She fucking fought CP9 members to bring back Robin and stayed with a half-dead Luffy fighting and entire emperor army instead of hiding. She doesn't always do "the smart thing"
What is the issue with fighting CP-9 members to rescue a friend? And same thing when she stayed with Luffy. Is her captain. She has all hopes on him. She can't left him like that.
Sorry dude, you need better facts to support your argument. As I remember Nami remained calm during fishmen island when Neptune was about to get executed while Luffy starting punching the poor shark to get out and save him(Luffy was the smart here in my opnion, I really didn't understood why nobody else saved Neptune). Nami is one of the brain's of the crew, she usually keeps the logical path unless her captain order her to do otherwise.

What is the issue with fighting CP-9 members to rescue a friend? And same thing when she stayed with Luffy. Is her captain. She has all hopes on him. She can't left him like that.
Sorry dude, you need better facts to support your argument. As I remember Nami remained calm during fishmen island when Neptune was about to get executed while Luffy starting punching the poor shark to get out and save him(Luffy was the smart here in my opnion, I really didn't understood why nobody else saved Neptune). Nami is one of the brain's of the crew, she usually keeps the logical path unless her captain order her to do otherwise.
Neptune isn't a kid. And you're the talking about better facts ? My point was that Nami does not always act rational. Luffy literally told her to get away if she wants
If we saw an antagonist beating the shit outta a kid in front her post-timeskip and she didn't react like that you would have had a point. But it's the first instance this happens so your "it makes no sense! bad writing" is simply headcanon on your part. Going by your other thread you obviously have an agenda against Oda

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I never said that. Nami can fight Ulti. But doesn't make sense the way Oda set this thing. Nami is enraged because Ulti hit Tama. Why she didn't anything before that? And if she is worried about Tama why she is leaving Tama instead of being on her side to protect her? And don't come with "she believes in Usopp to do it" because Usopp was there too and didn't protected Tama from Ulti. Okay we need to see the chapter to understand better but it seem BM herself would handle Ulti for them.
So literally no sense at all for Nami doing that. This is not protecting Tama and this is not acting inteligent. I just said she is acting like Luffy and everybody lost their mind.
I don’t even know what the fuck you’re trying to convey at this point...if OP characters acting counterintuitively to years of precedent bothers you, I don’t know how you’ve been able to stand reading anything since the timeskip. You know Nami will have plenty of plot armor/PIS if she does take Ulti on, so why should Big Mom get the spotlight? It’s far more ridiculous for Linlin to suddenly grow a moral compass with a kid she doesn’t even know than Nami defending a belief she’s expressed at least once or twice in the past.

Neptune isn't a kid. And you're the talking about better facts ? My point was that Nami does not always act rational. Luffy literally told her to get away if she wants
If we saw an antagonist beating the shit outta a kid in front her post-timeskip and she didn't react like that you would have had a point. But it's the first instance this happens so your "it makes no sense! bad writing" is simply headcanon on your part. Going by your other thread you obviously have an agenda against Oda
You said one situation without kids that Nami acted irrational. I said one she acted and explained why she made that choice.
Nami knew hiding was the right choice. But doesn't make sense leaving her captain there to be capture and maybe killed. Remember that, they are a crew, she is loyal to her captain. Luffy is high important in her life. So she is acting pretty rational here, Luffy isn't.

Show me where Nami saw someone beating in front of her and she started a fight.
Post automatically merged:

I don’t even know what the fuck you’re trying to convey at this point...if OP characters acting counterintuitively to years of precedent bothers you, I don’t know how you’ve been able to stand reading anything since the timeskip. You know Nami will have plenty of plot armor/PIS if she does take Ulti on, so why should Big Mom get the spotlight? It’s far more ridiculous for Linlin to suddenly grow a moral compass with a kid she doesn’t even know than Nami defending a belief she’s expressed at least once or twice in the past.
My point is, Nami leaving Tama to face Ulti while BM possibly would handle her is not protecting Tama. If she wants to protect Tama she should have done something about Ulti before Tama was hit or at least stay at her side and be sure Ulti is not doing it again. Maybe when the chapter comes out and BM is not there but Ulti stopped chasing Tama to face Nami will make sense. For now it doesn't.

You said one situation without kids that Nami acted irrational. I said one she acted and explained why she made that choice.
Nami knew hiding was the right choice. But doesn't make sense leaving her captain there to be capture and maybe killed. Remember that, they are a crew, she is loyal to her captain. Luffy is high important in her life. So she is acting pretty rational here, Luffy isn't.

The "smart"/rational thing to do would have been to hide and regroup with Chopper, Brook & co and make a plan to free Luffy. If it wasn't for Jinbe she would have died stupidly. And no, she wouldn't have "betrayed" Luffy, literally told her she's free to run away/hide. It's like saying she betrayed Chopper for running away in the charming woods after he told her to run away.

I don't have such scene because it's the first time that happens with a kid of Tama age. My whole point is that it's not out of character for her to act like this knowing she can act out of emotion and she's really protective of kids after the timeskip.

My point is, Nami leaving Tama to face Ulti while BM possibly would handle her is not protecting Tama. If she wants to protect Tama she should have done something about Ulti before Tama was hit or at least stay at her side and be sure Ulti is not doing it again. Maybe when the chapter comes out and BM is not there but Ulti stopped chasing Tama to face Nami will make sense. For now it doesn't.
Why not let BM, an actual emperor, protect Tama?

Status
Not open for further replies.