Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The "smart"/rational thing to do would have been to hide and regroup with Chopper, Brook & co and make a plan to free Luffy. If it wasn't for Jinbe she would have died stupidly. And no, she wouldn't have "betrayed" Luffy, literally told her she's free to run away/hide. It's like saying she betrayed Chopper for running away in the charming woods after he told her to run away.

I don't have such scene because it's the first time that happens with a kid of Tama age. My whole point is that it's not out of character for her to act like this knowing she can act out of emotion and she's really protective of kids after the timeskip.
Post automatically merged:

Why not let BM, an actual emperor, protect Tama?
Jinbei has free pass to walk inside BM territory. You believe Nami, Brook, Chopper and minks(don't remember where they were I believe Carrot was with them but Pedro went for poneglyph) would sneak in her territory easy like that and rescue Luffy? Sorry dude, Nami used logic right here. Was Luffy mistake not her, she can't left her captain like that to enemies. Still Luffy had a chance of beating that army, and in fact he should but plot...

BM is not their ally? She is bad, why would they trust in BM to protect Tama? As far she knows BM could be only lying about that. She did it before.

Jinbei has free pass to walk inside BM territory. You believe Nami, Brook, Chopper and minks(don't remember where they were I believe Carrot was with them but Pedro went for poneglyph) would sneak in her territory easy like that and rescue Luffy? Sorry dude, Nami used logic right here. Was Luffy mistake not her, she can't left her captain like that to enemies. Still Luffy had a chance of beating that army, and in fact he should but plot...

BM is not their ally? She is bad, why would they trust in BM to protect Tama? As far she knows BM could be only lying about that. She did it before.
Big Mom is super unpredictable, yes. That's why I understand why Nami went to fight Ulti herself over relying on the hag that switches side and mood every 5 chapter. Also she hits Ulti first and might not even have paid attention to what BM would have done
And Komachyo got knocked out according the spoilers, Meaning Tama is very vunerable right now since she doesn't have her mount. By fighting Ulti, she takes away her attention while Usopp can carry Tama somewhere else.

Big Mom is super unpredictable, yes. That's why I understand why Nami went to fight Ulti herself over relying on the hag that switches side and mood every 5 chapter. Also she hits Ulti first and might not even have paid attention to what BM would have done
And Komachyo got knocked out according the spoilers, Meaning Tama is very vunerable right now since she doesn't have her mount. By fighting Ulti, she takes away her attention while Usopp can carry Tama somewhere else.
You just said Tama is vulnerable. Usopp didn't protected Tama for Ulti before. Why Nami would trust him now? Or even she herself? You better stay with the "Nami is not using logic" argument than going that line.
Remember, all I said is that Nami was acting stupid like Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.