Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of comedy routine is this? The entire time Page One and Ulti were chasing them, Nami was in between them and Tama. The entire time, she was protecting Tama. She has every reason to act as she did. What a ridiculous reason to hate on Nami.
Stop right there. This is not hate on Nami. People here were arguing that Nami not always acts with reason and you are not saying shit about them.
Nami was protecting Tama? You missed the chapter Tama showed up in Onigashima. She protected both Nami and Usopp. And everybody there because of her ability. Even Frank.

Wasn't fast enough to block Ashura. Not my problem.

Zoro did something ur beloved cook character will never do.
Keep dreaming bot, like Kaido put your boy to sleep now he is dreaming of killing Kaido and when he wakes up, he will be in Sanji's arms, and start to cry how he was not able to do anything against Kaido. Zoro: Sanji leave me here, please go aid Luffy, you are the only one who can do it.

Because now Ulti would be busy with Nami. Meaning Usopp only has to take care of fodders
Okay that makes sense. But still would be better if Nami stayed with Tama while BM handled Ulti. Just went back a few chapters Nami and Usopp were useless against Ancient siblings. Even herself state that her thunder is not enough to stop her. She is basically killing herself and throwing out Tama sacrifice to save her.

Okay that makes sense. But still would be better if Nami stayed with Tama while BM handled Ulti. Just went back a few chapters Nami and Usopp were useless against Ancient siblings. Even herself state that her thunder is not enough to stop her. She is basically killing herself.
As you said BM is not an ally. From what we know Nami might not even have paid attention to Mama and was just focused on preparing her attack on Ulti. That's why I'm not fond of making long posts about korean spoilers cause it's not clear how the situation is.

As you said BM is not an ally. From what we know Nami might not even have paid attention to Mama and was just focused on preparing her attack on Ulti. That's why I'm not fond of making long posts about korean spoilers cause it's not clear how the situation is.
Not paying attention to BM? They already saw each other at 1011. She already know BM is acting kind with Tama and will probably crush her after Tama leaves her sight. But okay we have to wait for manga to really understand situation. But that statement of yours in a spoiler section makes no sense at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.