Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Sanji carrying Zoro is a great bro moment
Its not. Oda wants to do the Sanji Zoro thing from Thriller Bark but he cant replicate it

the logic around this situation is vastly weaker than the thriller bark situation and its coming off flacid

Why is Sanji there for example? Where is Law? Where is Sanji taking Zoro? The arc isnt over so this seems like a severe waste of time both for Sanji and Zoro unlike in Thriller Bark.

Its Oda doing his weak call backs that he has been forcing all throughout this raid

Do you rather want to see Sanji thinking with his dick again?

the logic around this situation is vastly weaker than the thriller bark situation and its coming off flacid
This doesn't make sense at all.

Sanji is there to aid help to a mortally wounded Zoro as current Zoro is unable to protect himself until he recovers again. Not helping Zoro would portray Sanji as an absolute douchebag - and I am sure people would trash him for that, too.

Why is Sanji there for example?
Why should Sanji not be there?

We do not know the full summary of the chapter, so we do not know the exact context of this scene.
It's possible that Law went to help Kidd against Big Mom, who knows?

Where is Sanji taking Zoro?
See above.

The arc isnt over so this seems like a severe waste of time both for Sanji and Zoro unlike in Thriller Bark.
No, it's too soon to tell.

Its Oda doing his weak call backs that he has been forcing all throughout this raid
You can call this after we get the actual full summary or even better, the full chapter...

Its not. Oda wants to do the Sanji Zoro thing from Thriller Bark but he cant replicate it
I think it is.
Sanji get his bro moment with Zoro and in Thrillerbark it was Zoro who step in front to save his friends, saving Sanji.
Im sure Sanji will try to prove anything in his power to protect Zoro, that could lead to a epic scene where Sanji facing a calamity with a wounded Zoro, making his way to get Zoro to Chopper. That could be really a deep moment for both characters and I would like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.