Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
To those sad about some placing, relaaaaaaax. These kind of votes are highly influenced by some current hype. So a lot of "newer" characters tend to place higher because they are the "hot shit" right now.
Maybe a year after One Piece is over, and we do another one of those, we get something more....."overall accurate". :pepelit:

again sexist is someone who selects woman for bad reasons but in my case this is not sexist this is true
Man are generally stronger than woman and you expect them to win a fight if a man wins its normal if he loses its a not normal this it
If thats sexist then youre a sexist because youre sensitive like a woman in her period

note: this is being a sexist
Is this even a debate? If someone argue about it then he must have strong female genes im him. Not being rude, but for many of us it is a fact and I find it dumb when people compare women with men. Like, come on, women are strong in their own right, men cant do what women do and vice versa.

It seems that Nami votes went up very drastically near the end of the voting period, it even passed both Sanji and Law although she was ranked 8th on the previous two polls. Robin also went up pretty well, going from 11th and 12th place on the previous two polls to 6th place. Also, I was surprised that Law votes didn't even come close to Sanji, I thought their points were kinda close. Carrot being in the top 10 was probably because of anime. Yamato surprised me, though. She's just been only in the manga for 40+ chapters and she's already in the 11th place, I won't be surprised if she makes it to the top 5 in future polls.

Interesting but this is simple to grasp. It's not people overly supported nami. It was that the sanji tards (not real sanji fans) casted their votes behind luffy to make sure that zoro came in second which is fine.

If sanji tards disagree with this then they are literally saying that every other fan base hates sanji so much that they wanted him replaced from the usual 3rd spot. So pick your poison

Status
Not open for further replies.