Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the end of the first month of voting it became a weeb race. Half of the fans who actually have a life dropped out already or forgot to vote. Basically, dragging out the poll was a mistake, a couple of weeks would've have been enough.
its whatever in any case
if yamato joins the crew as well given how well she did without an anime intro yet
I bet she is top 5 globally too in the next poll.

its whatever in any case
if yamato joins the crew as well given how well she did without an anime intro yet
If Yamao already joined the crew in the next poll, her rank would drop so much lmao. She only gets this high thanks to the fandom war against the Carrot fans.
So whether any of them joined already in next poll, their poll would drop much.

Same thing if they ended up not joining, except more drastically. They would be like Rebecca 2.0 in the 60s.

its whatever in any case
The point is it doesn't represent the actual popularity, especially in the regions, because a lot of people lost interest in the middle of it.
I don't care about Yamato, wasn't even talking about her.

The point is it doesn't represent the actual popularity, especially in the regions, because a lot of people lost interest in the middle of it.
I don't care about Yamato, wasn't even talking about her.
my sentence to you ended with " its whatever"
I was talking on another point with yamato .

"The point is it doesn't represent the actual popularity"
I dont see a better method to show representation than a global poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.