Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A lot of meltdown is going to happen if Kid is indeed fighting King :noo:
Kidd killer law can't defeat BM because thay don't know how to coat attacks with coc. Luffy won't be strong enough to defeat BM after defeating kaido (I still doubt that he will). BM will either do some pirate shit like stealing ponyglyph and Robin and will go away or Zoro will slay Kaido so luffy and others could defeat BM.

And someone gotta step up to defend Marco while he does his healing magic.
:stealthblack:
Exactly.

I think this chapter pretty much confirmed Sanji vs King, but maybe not in a 1v1.
Post automatically merged:

Why you guys want marco to meet zoro ? didnt dude had enough, taking on two YC, claiming how powerfull zoro is...... and after all that seeing a mummy thats left?........ dont do this to marco man.... he didnt deserve this
Marco is the only one who can heal Zoro, since Chopper can magically mend broken bones.

Chopper heal zoro. Sanji fight queen. Marco defeats king. Zoro get back on the roof to slay a tuna fish :P
Yup, people be like "Zoro's fighting King and Sanji is facing Queen!" but like bruh what about Marco? He did not come here to fight against gifters, he has to beat the 2nd strongest ennemy
What does Marco do after healing Zoro?
Maybe he helps Kid and Law taking down Big Mom while Zoro fights Kaido again along Luffy
:kayneshrug:

Law and Kidd which has been set up with the rooftop battle where they were highlighted as the ones behind big moms plan and did a combo attack.

I literally said this would happen but somehow people jump to a conclusion kidd will fight king and I doubt you guys even believe that

Status
Not open for further replies.