Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoothie destroys killer...there is a reason she didn’t enter the war yet, don’t you think?
Lmao.

The reason smoothie hasn’t entered is the same reason why all the matchups aren’t set up yet. It’s a weekly release. Oda can’t just make them poof out of the air. Killer is not fighting a calamity because It’s straw hats/alliance vs beast pirates.

Killer is not apart of the alliance. Killer will fight smoothie. She will arrive soon and killer will be dragged into a conflict with her pretty much common sense

Lol it's funny since you're one of the few who was still believing in the King match-up and looks like it'd actually happen :yearight:
Of course bro, we are God tier lvl of Zoro fans :cheers:
Oda ain't gonna let side characters to take the main ennemies, especially when Luffy and somes SH are facing them in 1 vs 1 right now.
FM + swordsman + top notch design = King is Zoro's opponent, it's so obvious but even many zoro fans wanted only Kaido lol.
We just wanted Roof top + King in 1 vs 1 + ZKK, nothing extravagant :shocking:

Zoro could even react to Big Mom’s lightning. Neither could Law, Kidd for
You mean the attack she used at him when he was focused on Kaido? :gokulaugh:

I love how you make an excuse of Kaido not being focused on Zoro, and when that's proved wrong you switch to BM who was attacking Zoro while he wasn't even looking at her.

The double standard is insane here. Imagine just wanting to downplay a fictional character even if it means dropping every PoV and one's own standards regardings how things work.

You mean the attack she used at him when he was focused on Kaido? :gokulaugh:

I love how you make an excuse of Kaido not being focused on Zoro, and when that's proved wrong you switch to BM who was attacking Zoro while he wasn't even looking at her.

The double standard is insane here. Imagine just wanting to downplay a fictional character even if it means dropping every PoV and one's own standards regardings how things work.
Bro.
The supernovas are the ones with plot armor.
Not the Yonko.

I feel like I’m arguing with a fucking flat earther right now.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Of course bro, we are God tier lvl of Zoro fans :cheers:
Oda ain't gonna let side characters to take the main ennemies, especially when Luffy and somes SH are facing them in 1 vs 1 right now.
FM + swordsman + top notch design = King is Zoro's opponent, it's so obvious but even many zoro fans wanted only Kaido lol.
We just wanted Roof top + King in 1 vs 1 + ZKK, nothing extravagant :shocking:
We ask so little of oda we zorobois are too humble

So running is so hard for him that he results to DJ for fodders?
Didn't he claim he run for 2 years during his timeskip?
Sanji has plenty of Stamina, but he isn't going to waste time on taking enemies piece by piece and want to get to somewhere else like Luffy using G4 on his enemies before he went to the rooftop. Does that mean Luffy was at full power?

Status
Not open for further replies.