Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, you’re talking about THAT. Law took insane damage from TB even though he blocked it. Doesn’t that just back my case harder?

And see that’s where I disagree. If Zoro is getting non-stop attacked by Kaido, I don’t think he’ll be able to pull out the attack before he gets taken out.

We have seen Kaido spam COC attacks back to back. I think the only reason TB is so powerful is because it’s coated in COC. I just can’t see Zoro blocking Kaido’s club without getting yeeted lol.
I don't think anyone is arguing Zoro won't take damage from Kaido hits. But he'll still be far from heavily injured from a single TB if Law can get up 4 pages later and then tp down before proceeding to run after BM.

TB >>>>> casual swings. Nothing suggests otherwise, CoC or not. It's a named attack.

Zoro is not getting so overwhelmed to not use Ashura lol what kinda head canon is that. If he gets sent flying once, he can retaliate immediately after. Zoro has shown enough speed to blitz Kaido even after warning him. Quit downplaying him.

He may use it to overpower orochi, but he’s not fighting king.
Hehehe... see, the true agenda shows itself

I love this. I wpnder if you were one of the people saying Zoro wont even meet kaido. I wish i had the energy to collect all of you guys’ messages when Zoro vs King starts in like 3 chapters from now.

i wonder if you’ll just leave the site for a few weeks or something. I cant wait. Please let there not be any breaks from now for three chapters.

Hehehe... see, the true agenda shows itself

I love this. I wpnder if you were one of the people saying Zoro wont even meet kaido. I wish i had the energy to collect all of you guys’ messages when Zoro vs King starts in like 3 chapters from now.

i wonder if you’ll just leave the site for a few weeks or something. I cant wait. Please let there not be any breaks from now for three chapters.
Nah I wouldn’t I’d take my L. But current Zoro needs significant healing. He’s not fighting without that. And if Pero shoots and takes down Marco like was foreshadowed, Zoro won’t get that immediately.

Jack after Zunisha's trunk

Zoro after Hakai

Crazy right? Jack is taken out by Zunisha while Zoro gets to keep fighting after Hakai. He was once at death's door from a Mihawk slash, then went through it again with Kuma's spirit bombing his ass. Post timeskip, the strongest attack in the series is used for a "Zoro sleeps it off gag." Hakai accomplished as much as a sucker punch from Buggy

Bogard

You can't win
So Zoro countered Zoro snd then blitzed him. Lmao 🤣 whatever you want to say. Zoro still came out on top of the that clash while he was massively injured from island size attack
Who said he didn't? Yes he came out on top of that clash, but not because of that being a blitz. Kaido was keeping up and attacking Asura just fine. It's just that his guard was briefly blocked leaving an opening for Zoro to land his attack.

Are you comparing two younkos attack with the blow of an elephant?Really?
Zounisha is the biggest being we ever witnessed in One Piece, and he blew away an entire group of ships with a movement of his trunk.
The attack Big Mom and Kaido did is used by the giants to go fishing and sinking ships in the ocean, in fact it's called Conqueror of the sea.
So yeah, they are comparable.
Or do you think that Zounisha wouldn't be capable of destroying the Onigashima's rooftop?

Crazy right? Jack is taken out by Zunisha while Zoro gets to keep fighting after Hakai. He was once at death's door from a Mihawk slash, then went through it again with Kuma's spirit bombing his ass. Post timeskip, the strongest attack in the series is used for a "Zoro sleeps it off gag." Hakai accomplished as much as a sucker punch from Buggy
Hold up let’s not bash Jack here. He didn’t even get taken out by Zuneshas attack

I don't think anyone is arguing Zoro won't take damage from Kaido hits. But he'll still be far from heavily injured from a single TB if Law can get up 4 pages later and then tp down before proceeding to run after BM.

TB >>>>> casual swings. Nothing suggests otherwise, CoC or not. It's a named attack.

Zoro is not getting so overwhelmed to not use Ashura lol what kinda head canon is that. If he gets sent flying once, he can retaliate immediately after. Zoro has shown enough speed to blitz Kaido even after warning him. Quit downplaying him.
I’m not downplaying Zoro. I’ve literally walked Zoro in other threads and have stated multiple times that he’s my favorite character.

But we’re talking about KAIDO here lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.