Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's say 40 chapters for act 4 that'll put it around year 2022 November, then act 5?
So Wano will end late 2023?
2018-2023
That's 6 years
And Oda said the story will end around 2025
So Wano alone is 6 years and the final arc + wrap up will take 2 years?
Loda is a menace to society
Act 5 is usually short

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Btw, I dont expect Sanji to have his matchup for AT LEAST 4 more chapters.
1017 minimum, so I dont even get my hopes up. If it happens before, that's just profit.

Are you actually surprised? I mean, consider Zoro's journey:

- 981 on the performance floor
- 982-988: trying to get to the roof
- 989-990: back on the performance floor lol
- 991-999: Stuck on the performance floor to deal with Chopper plot
- 1000-1011: rooftop
- 1012: heading back to the performance floor lmao

Funny enough, Franky, Brook, Robin, Jinbe and Chopper have had the least meandering plots this entire raid. Nami, Usopp, Yamato, Luffy, Zoro and Sanji have been thrown around literally everywhere its ridiculous
They were at least doing something. I'm not saying the rest of the strowhats did much better, but they at least did something. Wano is the worst arc by far and it of course impacts all of them, but it doesn't change what I said.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Sanji was running towards Momonosuke since it was broadcasted that the Beast Pirates are tracking him down.

Obviously it was a stall device, since Sanji's too big of a player to be thrown against Flying Six that he's willing to fight, and Oda wanted him out of the way until the Ice Oni thing is solved so that he can be moved towards Queen at the right time, after Chopper get's his shine as a doctor dealing with the Virus.

Now he has him in place to protect Zoro and bring him to Chopper, and as he does that make a big entrace into the Live Floor and save the day, taking on King as his arc opponent.
Fixed that for ya. No need to thank me. :cheers:

You think zoro could surpass the main character? No way, i doubt it
I've been checking all fan made polls even before the worldwide poll came around, and Zoro won the majority of them. Also, go to YouTube and check every one piece YouTube's highest viewed video, 70% are Zoro videos. Zoro is way, way more popular than Luffy, and it isn't surprising. There are other mangas where the main character isn't the most popular one, like for example MHA.

Status
Not open for further replies.