Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Bandaged my boy like Jesus :lusalty: Injuries can't keep a SH down. I would not be suprise if Zoro pulls up like the undertaker in a couple of chapter to fight King. These crew's fighting spirit rivals that of Naruto. I also love the interactions between Zoro and Sanji. Brothers in Arms :sweat:

Zoro fans are so desperate there using huff huff as a way 2 start something :crazwhat: when all they have to do is sit back an :holdthisl: Like a true swordsman who knows defeat :kobeha:
Your nickname realy goes well with what you have said, as expected of someone with loose screws in their head. Zoro waking up to take charge because Sanji cant even make a decision or lead anyone and you pretending he took an L.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Your nickname realy goes well with what you have said, as expected of someone with loose screws in their head. Zoro waking up to take charge because Sanji cant even make a ddecision or lead anyone and you pretending he took an L.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
DAMNNNNNNNNNNN
ZORO :finally:
I LOVE THIS GOATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

It's personal healing guys. You already know Zoro is abnormal, as is Sanji, as is Luffy. Marco's powers work differently on different people.

It accelerates YOUR personal ability to heal. Him healing Nami would improve her ability to recover, but it should be far slower than him using it on Zoro or Sanji or Luffy
I agree they are abnormal but that doesnt make Marco powers work miracles because if he could whitebeard would have been heal from gun wounds and a sword stab, even at marine Ford war marco allie's was getting hurt yet he did nothing to heal them , I'm just saying it don't seem like things will change here unless marco has a new kind of healing power if he does then that means he allow whitebeard to suffer during in old age and on marine ford,:sanmoji:

The difference is Luffy already had the basics of CoC down. Zoro doesn't at this point in time.
It has been implied that zoro is subconsciously using COC with his asura

It wouldn't be too much of a stretch to for him to consciously start using COC with his other strong attacks like Dragon blaze, 3 thousand worlds

And there are many other ways to give last minute powerups or some shit, oda isn't new to that

Status
Not open for further replies.