Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Zoro/Sanji shitposting is one thing but some of you people seriously take this so seriously you start looking mentally ill
Not taking anything seriously, lol. I hate excessive Zoro/Sanji bs a lot of times too. Didn't even mention Zoro here. This was just for people who think that loves Sanji out of everyone because he dedicated an arc to him. And a lot of people think that. I was partly joking too. Why do you have to take things so serious everytime? lol

That was from 2010 btw
And he hasn't been his old self since the Tiimeskip. He used to be cool pre-TS.

Who cares

I'd rather have Sanji be Sanji instead of becoming a edgy Zoro 2.0
And Sanji hasn't been how he used to be pre-TS because of which he became a fan favourite in the first place. Things like 'Mr Prince' and 'Hunter' are some of the prime reasons why his stans like him. Be it his cigarette moment with Enel, saving the crew in Alabasta or his brilliant plan in EL, he used to be a badass character, in a way different from Zoro. But now... he kinda sucks. Hasn't gotten a lot of good moments in the NW and whatever he's gotten have almost always ended in an L.

There is no way in hell Kinemon is gonna find Momo in that ceiling. Bao Haung will expose Momo, King will go after him after he's done with Marco....Sanji will go after him too.
Kawamatsu: Sangoro-dono!
Sanji: Oh! It’s you, Kappa!!
Sanji: So you lot are safe! That’s a relief!!
Sanji: Huh!? I was just headed over to check on Momonosuke!
Kawamatsu: Kin’emon has headed off to him so he’s in good hands!!

Status
Not open for further replies.