Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Things like 'Mr Prince' and 'Hunter' are some of the prime reasons why his stans like him
I didn't have to bother reading more to see that you're making things up. Sanji has been popular way before any of that.

And by his "stans" you should remember that its only this website which doesn't even closely represent the average OP fan. Sanji is still a top 4 character despite all the "s-s-sanji is SHIT NOW!!!!! WAHHHH" posting here which even I can tell is heavily biased towards Zoro every single second that would rather have Zoro oneshotting every antagonst instead of a well written story as usual.

I mean narratively, what's the reason for these fights? Give me one reason besides "Zoro should fight a calamity."

And he can't use something beyond Asura at this point in time. He literally said it's the strongest. You expect him to come up with a stronger move in 20 minutes without any time to train a new ability? No that's just bad writing.

You think Momo and Hiyori, two people barely trained in swordsmanship are capable of it on their own? Hard doubt. Zoro using CoC on Orochi and giving Momo and Hiyori the strength and confidence to finish him is a good way of showing Zoro practicing this new ability as well as gives a satisfying ending for Momo and Hiyori.
Haki blooms during extreme situations, luffy defeated katakuri by learning future sight in a few hours. Zoro just awakened CoC but Oda was careful enough to show us that his blades didnt have black lightning , letting the reader ask himself : What if he learn that later?
Also using CoC on a fodder named character it's the most anticlimactic thing ever. Stop forcing weak shit just cause your a salty sanji fanboy

Haki blooms during extreme situations, luffy defeated katakuri by learning future sight in a few hours. Zoro just awakened CoC but Oda was careful enough to show us that his blades didnt have black lightning , letting the reader ask himself : What if he learn that later?
Also using CoC on a fodder named character it's the most anticlimactic thing ever. Stop forcing weak shit just cause your a salty sanji fanboy
Coc is initially used on fodder named characters... First person Luffy used it on was a bull.

'bUT... BUt oDA lOVeS saNJi aS hE gAVe hIM hIs oWN arC' :milaugh:
Is Oda throwing jabs at Sanji's VA saying that he's not as classy as he once was either ?:milaugh:

Also i wonder what "This Sanji" means from the second answer. Is "This Sanji" the "Classy Sanji" ? Since that's what the initial question is about, so it would make sense for Oda's comment to be about that. If so, he's taking note of the fact that the "Classy Sanji" is popular and people want to see more of that, and he's saying that he's going to see what he can do about it in the manga.

Maybe we're going to get more of the "Classy Sanji" in the future after he fully get's over his "no women okama island time skip trauma" :kizabat:

Coc is initially used on fodder named characters... First person Luffy used it on was a bull.
exactly, that was not a hype moment ,it was meant to display a mysterious power to keep the readers guessing.
making zoro meet orochi is pointless if we all know it takes zoro 0.2 seconds of coc to knock him out. A different thing would be doing a CoC shockwave clash against a meaningful opponent like King knock orochi out.

Zoro did more than enough there is nothing humiliating about all the feats he racked up on the roof already
the most important thing will 100 percent get resolved by the end of the arc is the question oda created in our brain: What if Hiryu kaen landed? No way he just made Zoro miss a dragon slaying move without addressing it by the end. ZKK with a CoC Hiryu Kaen
Post automatically merged:

You think king has CoC

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Why not ? The dude is literally named King + katakuri YC1 parallel

I didn't have to bother reading more to see that you're making things up. Sanji has been popular way before any of that.

And by his "stans" you should remember that its only this website which doesn't even closely represent the average OP fan. Sanji is still a top 4 character despite all the "s-s-sanji is SHIT NOW!!!!! WAHHHH" posting here which even I can tell is heavily biased towards Zoro every single second.
Of course, he was popular before that. He was fucking cool in Baratie and Arlong Park. I just mentioned some of his prime moments in the series. If you make a list of his best moments in the series, I bet you that the top 5 or maybe even the top 10 are all going to be Pre-TS moments.

The moment he saves Usopp from Enel and takes down Maxim, "Thanks, I needed a light" DAMN. Pre-TS Sanji >>> Post-TS Sanji any day and I'm willing to bet that most people will agree. If you think that he's been better or even as good since the TS then you're just... wrong.

What's not badass about him saving Momonosuke and then clashing with King?
Yeah, that was probably Sanji's best moment in Onigashima till now and even that ended with him thrown away by King. Not saying King is weaker than Sanji, Sanji should've been to do that or any sort of that bs. Point is Oda didn't have to do that. Could've played it out like Sanji escaped or something but no. It's not even the first time. Happened with Doflamingo, and almost happened with Vergo. You're lying to yourself if you think that Oda has been treating him the same way as he did before the TS.

Of course, he was popular before that. He was fucking cool in Baratie and Arlong Park. I just mentioned some of his prime moments in the series. If you make a list of his best moments in the series, I bet you that the top 5 or maybe even the top 10 are all going to be Pre-TS moments.

The moment he saves Usopp from Enel and takes down Maxim, "Thanks, I needed a light" DAMN. Pre-TS Sanji >>> Post-TS Sanji any day and I'm willing to bet that most people will agree. If you think that he's been better or even as good since the TS then you're just... wrong.

Yeah, that was probably Sanji's best moment in Onigashima till now and even that ended with him thrown away by King. Not saying King is weaker than Sanji, Sanji should've been to do that or any sort of that bs. Point is Oda didn't have to do that. Could've played it out like Sanji escaped or something but no. It's not even the first time. Happened with Doflamingo, and almost happened with Vergo. You're lying to yourself if you think that Oda has been treating him the same way as he did before the TS.
It's funny that you give the Enel example as something meant to contrast the Doflamingo one because Doffy overwhelmed Sanji, since Eneru basically did the same thing with even more ease, it's just that Sanji acted really cool as he was defeated by him :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.