Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanji carrying people is so weird. :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

idk why Zoro got bandaged like that, not sure what oda is doing or just a gag. And why not take him actaul doctor(doesn't look like law did anything too.) :milaugh:
Law gonna help fight KIdd, so zoro boys only hope is Chopper. marco can only speed up the healing process but barley especially something like that

Sanji fans are desperate they are still repeating the "Sanji vs King" nonsense, jumping from getting low diffed by Mingo to beat King just because of a suit. You kept saying Sanji vs Queen since OJ but now you changed your mind after seeing Zoro fighting alongside his captain and showed that he is way better than Sanji :yasu: I don't blame Zoro fans for saying he lives rent free in your minds :risicheck:

Sanji fans are desperate they are still repeating the "Sanji vs King" nonsense, jumping from getting low diffed by Mingo to beat King just because of a suit. You kept saying Sanji vs Queen since OJ but now you changed your mind after seeing Zoro fighting alongside his captain and showed that he is way better than Sanji :yasu: I don't blame Zoro fans for saying he lives rent free in your minds :risicheck:
Cry

I want Sanji to fight this guy so badly
Styles match far too much for this fight not to happen. People put too much stock in the Judge comment not realizing that there is a difference between a reason to INTERACT and a reason to FIGHT. Sanji has a reason to interact with Queen but not to fight him in a death match. Also King has not done anything notable with his sword which as far as I know is not named nor is graded (could be wrong), but even then if King is going to be Zoro's biggest fight in the story up to this point then I expect some type of second party hype and proper showcasing for this fight to mean anything to Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.